Chapter 1: "The Meeting"

(This is my first story so please give this love no matter how it turns out! Stay tuned for future updates :))

He motioned you to sit on his lap as he adjusted himself on the bed. You walked over and made yourself comfortable on his lap, back against his chest and legs on his, apart.

He pushes your hair to one side and whispers sinful stuff in your ears as your cheeks become hot and head falls back on his shoulder.

"You look so beautiful when you are like this, all messy under my touch. So needy for me to devour you"

He whispers as he pushes one finger inside your womanhood and holds your face to make you look at the large mirror infront of the bed.

You take a look at yourself, embarrassed for being so greedy. A soft moan of denial escapes your lips as you see his fingers moving through your orgasm and you close your eyes again.

"Jimin" you moan as he bites down your shoulder once more forcing you to open your eyes and look in the mirror.

Slick noises coming all from you. "I want you to see what I do to you."

He adds another finger and starts to finger fuck you even faster. The other hand pulling your hair so that you face him and he catches you in a sloppy kiss. He circles your clvt and you gasp a little, allowing him access to the insides of your mouth. He sucks on your tongue before he edges you and you shake in his hands from the intensity of your pleasure.

"How many times has it been kitten?" He whispers as you tremble in his hands.

"Six, sir" you shakily breathe.

"There's still one more to go" he kisses your neck again. Every inch of your exposed skin was under his touch.

He takes a vibrator and places it between your legs.

"I think you'll remember this one clearly" he says as he starts it with a mild setting. The small whirring of the vibrator makes you moan as you close your legs but his one hand sets them apart again.

"Keep watching" he growls in your ear as he overstimulates your clit again and again with his thumb till you're close to your edge again. A pinch on your pink head and you're a mess in his hands again. This time you shake hard from all the work you've done as you squirt so hard that you splash it all over the mirror.

"Oh no kitten now I can't see you clearly in the mirror" Jimin pouts as he shakes his head for the mess you made on the mirror.

Hana and Jimin have been in a Dominant/Submissive relationship for over two months now.

Mr. Park Jimin, CEO of Park Industries is one of the most eligible bachelors in the country.
Single because he hasn't found a woman who can fulfill his needs. Hana on the other hand was a competent secretary to keep up with Mr. Park's arrogance and shrewd remarks on women and their work outside home.

He believed that women deserve to be slaves under men and be bound to household work. "Let men do the real work" he said once.

••flashback/••

"Are all the documents ready?" He asked non chalantly busy with the papers on his desk.
"Yes sir, all is set in the conference room. You just need to sign here and I'll be ready with your presentation as well." Hana said.

Once he signed, you moved to the conference room as quickly as you could.
Any fuck ups and it would ruin the billion won deal and your corporate career.

Jimin came after a few minutes along with Mr. Hoseok who was to partner on the deal. It was very important for him to like the project.

Once the meeting was in progress you saw how well Jimin presented the project and how good he looked when he was working. Towards the end you got up to bring everyone coffee and brewed it just the way Mr. Park would like.