Subsitting (One Shot)

this went in a slightly different direction than I was originally planning with that one post on my mb, but I think yall will still like it uwu

also, this is fanfiction. pls don't comment about the impossibility of remote controlled toys working at such a distance when fucking mpreg and alien fucking hybrids exist okay some of yall need to sort out ur priorities

------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is the single most awful, dreadful, beastly, dire, abysmal, abhorrent, offensive, foul, unpleasant, revolting, rotten, obscene, hideous, vile, obnoxious, repulsive, odious, hateful, loathsome, shitty godawful form of torture anyone in the entire world has ever been forced to endure!" Namjoon gasped out, not getting up from the bed as Yoongi slid off the mattress, wiping his hands off on a towel.

The dom hummed, tossing the towel into a hamper. "It's just a plug, sub. You've taken much bigger in the past, with loud moans and begs of 'more, more!', might I add."

Namjoon scowled that his overdramatic theatrics weren't getting the attention it deserved.

"This one is really big though! And it's been a while!" He whined, kicking his legs a little. "It huuuurts!"

"You're just fine, don't be a baby, baby."

Namjoon huffed, giving up. He grabbed a pillow and squished it as he glared at the dom, watching him clean up the room.

Since they were dating and living together now, Yoongi had quit being a professional dominant, and had begun searching for a new career.

Sure, he was still sitting on stacks of money from his previous clients, but eventually it would run out, and Yoongi wanted to have a steady income before that happened.

"You didn't even give me a massage after ruthlessly shoving that giant toy up my poor ass." Namjoon called out, cheek squished against the fluffy pillow. "I'm being abused here."

Yoongi fixed his hair in the mirror, not looking at the whiney sub behind him.

"I asked you at breakfast if you wanted a massage and you said, and I quote: Eugh, and have your dirty pervert hands roaming everywhere on my precious body? Fall down a well and die, nasty pervert!"

Namjoon huffed. "Clearly that meant yes. I want the vanilla massage oil, pervert."

Yoongi shrugged on a black blazer to complete his outfit. He pulled back the sleeve and checked the time.

"My interview is in two hours, sub. I still have to finish getting ready and it takes at least an hour to drive there."

"Abused!" Namjoon whined, kicking his legs against the mattress. "I've never done anything wrong in my life ever and yet here I am, mistreated, disrespected, and abused!"

Yoongi sighed with a soft smile, turning to face his petulant submissive.

He walked over, bending down to cup the boys face and kiss his nose gently.

"Baby, you know dom would never ever disrespect you."

He let the tip of his tongue tease the sensitive shell of the boys ear.

"Unless you begged me to." He whispered with a grin.

Namjoon scowled and sat up, pushing him away. "You wish, asshole."

The plug inside of him shifted at the new position, pushed in further by the added weight and he stifled a groan, clenching around it reflexively.

He wanted Yoongi to fuck him, since it had been a few days since their last time together as the dom had been busy job hunting and Namjoon had been busy with school, but the dom had checked the boys hole and deemed him too tight for a fucking.