7: Fingers In His Ass

A/N: Hey Hi! I don't know if I'll go back to regularly updating, chapters will continue to be sparse. But anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Now Playing: ♪ All Star but it's in minor key so it makes you question life & realize the years start comin' and they don't stop comin' ♪

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

The outfit Aether helped pick out was a bit basic but extremely comfortable. You had black shorts with gold at the seams where the stitches were visible. Your black combat boots were gold at the bottom, though it didn't have laces. Your black, button-up shirt was tucked in, the first few left unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up so you could feel like a hot milf. The visible seams were also stitched with gold.

You made an offhand comment about how you two were matching and the blonde absolutely beams as he gets white scarf for you to really match.

It wasn't as long as Aether's, and it was just a plain white scarf. But as Aether eagerly wrapped it around your neck and shoulders to mimic his, you found that it didn't matter.

————

Test 1: Bow and Arrow

You pull at the arrow until you feel the string and wood go taunt. Aether moves behind you, getting closer than needed to adjust your arm position.

"You won't break it," Aether muses softly, "Don't be scared to pull back more."

You gnaw at your bottom lip, "If you say so..."

So you pull your dominant arm back, but your grip on the arrow slips. You accidentally elbow the blonde in the cheek, and the arrow narrowly misses a random civilian.

"HEY!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FIRING THAT!!" The civilian shouts.

You drop the bow to cradle Aether's face, "Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry, Aether!!"

"S-Sorry about that!" Paimon flies over to the civilian to formally apologize.

"We've been at this for a few hours now," Aether chuckles as you rub his cheeks, "Why don't we try something else?"

——

Test 2: Claymore

You couldn't even lift it high enough to swing it.

——

Test 3: Catalyst

First and foremost, you need to learn how to activate your Vision. You have it for a reason, it's about time you use it.

The form of the Vision is smaller than what you've seen in other Vision wielders. The diameter was comparable to the size of a Febreeze bottle. The gold chain around your neck that had come with it was long enough so the Vision sat at the center of your chest.

It's not really an important visual, but the Author felt compelled to tell you anyway.

You, Aether, Paimon, and Sekido we're sitting side by side in a row in front of that huge Barbatos statue. Your eyes were closed to try and meditate, the only problem was...

This was fucking boring.

"I can't do this," You open your eyes, "I'm getting really bored here."

"Yeah, I... can't focus either," Aether admits, "I just don't know what to do..."

"Paimon thought this would help but..." A grumble comes from her stomach, "Ohh... Paimon is really hungry..."

As if the Gods timed this themselves, all of your stomachs started to growl. Even Sekido's.