CHAPTER 3 A WEEK

Getting out of the room Jk was really happy he finally got her all to himself. It was the best day in his life. With a beautiful smile on his face JK made his way to his office room.

Taking seat near his work desk jk pulled out his phone and made some calls.

***

"Come in" said y/n glancing at the door

The door opened revealing a maid who was around the age of 40.

"Miss, Mr Jeon is waiting for you for the lunch" said the maid bowing

You wanted to get out of this room and study the hotel or whatever she is now staying at. She wants to find a way to escape as her room is escape proof. So you didn't create a scene.

Nodding you followed the maid to the dining hall.

On the way to the dine you saw lot of guards bowing at you. Studying the place you could say that it was not a hotel you were staying at, it was a huge ass mansion with loads of guards and maids.

But you didn't meet any of his family, maybe he is staying alone you thought.

There you saw him sitting all majestically with a huge ass brunch in front of him served all heavenly. That's when you realized that you were hungry. Hungry as fuck that you could a whole damn kitchen within minutes.

***

It's been a week. A week, of you being in this prison. You searched a way to escape but this fucking mansion is escape proof and guards are always on duty. You cannot risk it, you cannot simply escape and get caught and get killed. So you have to be patient you thought.

But you are also getting afraid of staying here anymore.

You wanted to cry, cry so hard and hug someone. This wasn't your type of life. Your life was like shopping with friends, party all weekends, being with your parents and so on.

You never really stay at your home you always hang out with your friends and now the same you locked up in a huge ass mansion.

You are phone addict you cannot live without your phone and the same you locked up in that boring mansion without a phone.

You couldn't believe yourself.

And you miss your parents so fucking much.

It's not completely true if you say you have no company in that mansion. You are pretty friends with the maids.

But there is one thing lingering in your mind, it's that the maids told you that Jung kook is a short tempered person but when you are around he can control his anger.

Is it true?

Does he truly love me?

I don't know

Maybe I should rethink about my feelings towards him. Maybe he must not be as heartless as I think about him you thought

***

Jung kook was delighted or gratified or blissful or something else, he couldn't explain it. He was so happy, so happy that he has you beside him and he knows that you will eventually love him too. He is confident in his own charms.

He is amused that he can control his anger when she is around.

He is also amused that he can control his hormones.

But he thought of not being harsh and forcing himself onto her he thought of waiting and when you are ready he can wreck you pussy. He wants that night to be memorable, not rough, no lust, only love, and sex is just a way to show her how much he loves her.

And he wants that memorable night to happen in this mansion, in his room.

And he is waiting for that night to happen

TO BE CONTINUED_____

Hey my reader!!!!!!Here is the chapter

Im sorry its small but im not getting any fucking ideas in my stupid mind

Anyway hope you liked itt

Also English is not my first language so

Pls don't murder me if you find any grammatical mistakes

Im Indian yu know

Also pls fucking vote im done with thiss