EPILOUGE- NEW MEMBER IN JEON FAMILY?

Having the first ever family dinner after marriage is something every couple wants special and same here, it's their first month anniversary and they decided to celebrate it with their family and treat them a great dinner cooked by newlywed chefs Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

But there is something more which makes the day special for y/n; she never thought it would be this fast anyways she happy for that. But no one knows it, even Jung kook doesn't. That dumbass didn't even get a clue even after seeing y/n's morning sickness and mood swing and picky habit of food and starving stomach literally all the time. 'Such a baby my hubby is' that's what y/n thought.

Finishing the kitchen stuff both of them got freshen up and now they are at the living room on the couch waiting for the parents and hyungs to come.

DING DONG

"They are here" y/n said getting all excited. Jung kook chuckled seeing his grown ass wife behaving like a child; however she acts - grumpy, childishly, madly or whatever; he will never stop loving her. He never wants her to be like this or that to love her, he loves her for who she is, how she acts. He loves her because of her; he doesn't want her to change for him. He fell in love with the same childish, talkative, badass girl who loves shopping and clubbing and hanging out with friends.

"Hey all whatsupp" Jung kook said with a big smile on his face opening the door. "Hey son, daughter we are fine" Mr.Jeon said with smile of satisfaction of seeing his son starting a family. "Come in lets go to the living room" Y/n said all excited thinking about their reaction after hearing the good news. "Yes I really need a couch right now" said a half sleeping Suga. "Oh boy stob it" Jin said really not happy with how his literal sons behave.

***

After a long chat it was time for dinner, everyone was present on the dining table with majestically served food which gave her the memories of how she first came here to have breakfast hoping to escape and ended up eating the whole brunch.

Everyone was having the dinner complementing the chefs after getting to know that it was Jung kook and Y/n who made all the dishes. Finally after feeling like a century Y/n had the courage to speak up, getting all excited she speaked up. " Uhmm actually I want to tell you all something" y/n said playing with her finger. Now all the attention was on her "go ahead sweetie" Mrs.Jeon said with a sweet smile. She looked over her right side to meet Jung kook looking at her fondly showing all the love he has for her in his sparkling eyes.

Taking a deep breath she said "I'm pregnant, it's been a week"

.

.

.

.

.

It was pin drop silence for 5 seconds but it was broken by the screams of Mr. Han and Mr.Jeon "we are going to be grandfathers" they said and hugged like their life depends on that and promising each other that they will wear the same kind of suit on the day the baby will be born . Mrs. Han and Mrs. Jeon already started deciding what kind of color, venue and dress they must do for the welcoming party of the baby. Jung kook's eyes started getting teary, he snaked his hands slowly through her waist as they were sitting so close and caressed her tummy slowly showing all the affection he has for her and the baby and nearly fainted in her arms where as y/n felt so happy to see Jung kook like this.

Jimin and Taehyung already started arguing over the gender of the baby but both of them still want a healthy baby and not a specific gender.

Namjoon and Jin were sitting there planning that they must raise the baby with more care and it shouldn't end up like a brat as its father and uncles are. But also decides to spoil it with so much love and food and shopping and what not.

Hobi was having his happyy dancue with latest moves. Whereas Suga was having a gummy smile, promising himself that he will bring up the baby as savage as himself.

After around 30 minutes of happiness showing ceremony everyone was again seated on the dining table but with a bigger smile and continuing the dinner. Y/n looked over to everyone seated there; I have loving parents, in laws who respect me and treat me like their own daughter, a husband whose priority is me, and brothers who will do anything for me. She slowly looked over her invisible baby bump and slowly caressed it 'and now I have you too'

'What else I need when I have a beautiful big-small family who loves me? I will do the best to maintain the happiness and unity of my family till my last breathe'

***

THE END

Hey my readers I finished my book

Hope you all liked it...... its my first ever fan fiction series

Ive also wrote oneshots of jimin

Pls read that too and pls vote and comment

Love you all