CHAPTER 9 DON'T MESS WITH A MAFIA

Walking from left to right then right to left Jung kook was restless where as his hyungs were on the couch planning and finding information about Y/n. It's been 42 hours since y/n had been missing still no information.

They have secret agents of theirs all over Seoul to give them tips and such a tip was gotten which saved everyone's life from the wrath of Jung kook:

Ting Ting

The sound of a message notification echoed through their meeting room. Not caring about a simple message Jung kook continued his walking, "Just check is kook what if it's something important or what if it's a secret tip about y/n from one of our agents?" told the one and only matured and master minded Namjoon." Being restless and annoyed Jung kook took the phone into his hands and went through the message.

Boss it was GOT7 who kidnapped madam. The route they are going through now seems like they are planning to go to a country side village forest area.

"Aaah" Jung kook groaned in frustration.

***

After getting the tip Jung kook asked Suga the hacker of their gang to hack onto GOT7's system and track their location.

.

.

"I GOT IT, I TRACKED IT, I HACKED IT" Suga screamed his lunges out. The excited tone of Suga's screams made the others understand what he was trying to say.

"Take everything weapons, knives, guns or whatever, we are going to kill those motherfuckers for touching what is mine"

***

Having the same feeling of when she was first kidnapped y/n opened her eyes with frustration due to the immense pain on head. Not being able to move her limbs she felt more frustrated. Scanning through the room and then herself, then she understood that she is now in a basement all tied up to a chair.

"What the fuck am I doing here" y/n blurts out not getting what fucking business she has here. Then slowly she remembers how she was washing her hands in the restroom and how some manly figure approached her and tried to get her and how that motherfuckers sprayed some chemicals to her while she was fighting them and how she blacked out.

"Wow a whole damn k-drama it has" Y/n said out in a mocking tone.

After some minutes or maybe hours a man approached her. "Oh dear look who just woke up, Miss Y/n" Said the guy clapping his hands. She noticed that the guy has bright eyes but there is sadness in it. Why? Not understanding about any of the shits happening around her she closed her eyes in frustration hoping that when she opens it again she will be at her bedroom in Jung kooks embrace. Gaining all his warmth and that this incident will be a stupid nightmare. She hopes, Yeah she hopes only, because the truth is bitter and the truth is that she is now hostage and not at her bedroom with Jung kook, in his embrace and this is not a nightmare, this is something that happened under pure sun light.

"What do you have that my sister does not have for Jung kook to leave her and be with a bitch like you?" the man said gritting his teeth and clenching his fist kind of ready to punch any face that comes his way. She just gave him a confused 'What the fuck you talking bitch' face not understanding anything that he just said. "Oh yeah you don't know anything you are just an innocent angel" He said in a mocking tone "Whatever I'm Young Jae, step brother of Han Jae" that's when it clicked you that they are step sibling you looked at him terrified. "Maybe you taste good, let me taste you and even without tasting with your looks I can say that you are a whole damn meal. So let's start baby" with that he started coming near you. You couldn't say anything due to the fear you shut your eyes close.

Bang Bang

You heard a bullet firing sound, opening your eyes you saw Young Jae laying there with shoted legs with a scary looking Jung Kook standing there with a gun in his hand and then he looked at you with fond full eyes.

"They are all finished" said Namjoon entering into the basement and scene of two lovers staring into each other's eyes. "Yaa someone open the ropes for me and stop staring at me" said y/n whining like a child. Hearing this Jung kook went near her and untied the ropes and took her into his embrace. And at that moment both of them broke down into tears that they were holding until now.

They didn't notice all the members coming in and they also started tearing up.

After their sobbing lessens Jung kook and y/n pulled away from the hug and faced the members with a small smile on their face. "So what are we going to do with Young Jae?" asked a curious Jin wiping his tears. "The 7 of them are not dead just injured only so let's give them a slow death as punishment." Jung kook said clenching his fist.

"Let's go home love?" Jung kook asked to you for which you nodded your head vigorously as answer Jung kook chuckled finding her response cute.

That's when you have the biggest smile on your face, when you get to know that your loved ones are safe and sound.

TO BE CONTINUED –

Hey readers I finished this chapter too

Hope you liked it muahh

I love you alllll my mochisssssssssssss

Thank you