CHAPTER 7 PARENTS

It's nearing a month with their relationship and both of them are so happy with each other they want their future to be just like this no problems and them trusting and loving each other abundantly. 

But a thing was always making y/n restless it was about her parents as they don't know anything about these things. She wants to tell them and not cheat them and also wants them to like Jung kook even though he is a mafia.

Jung kook also wants his parents to meet Y/n and treat her like their own daughter he is sure that they will love her because y/n is such a cute little baby of his who can be loved by anyone.

And the two of them decided to share it with each other.

While having breakfast it was silence until y/n spoke "kook I want mom and dad to meet you and approve of our relation what do you think about that." Jung kook looked at her amused and started to squeal in happiness and talked nonstop "love I was also thinking about the same thing let's call both of our parents tomorrow as its Sunday and I don't have any work so let's call both of our parents and give them lunch and dinner and talk about us and apologies for not telling them earlier and get married uhuuu"

Y/n was chuckling at her bunny's cuteness. "Ok ok bunny stop it you will choke on your food" y/n said giggling. "I'll give my phone you call your parents and tell them about tomorrows lunch and dinner and ill buy you your own phone today itself as you don't have one now" Jung kook said winking at y/n it made her so happy

 "thank you Jung kook" she said out of excitement "hey you don't have to thank me after all we are one" Jung kook said with so much emotions visible in his eyes y/n just smiled in response. "hey but my parents number I don't have it now" y/n said with slight disappointment "hey love I have my father in laws number saved on my contact list you need not worry" Jung kook said and then he laughed out loud.

***

After the call y/ns parents were not really happy with the news but they thought of agreeing to it as it's their daughters wish. On the other hand Jung kook's parents were really happy as he found his true love and moved on from Han Jae.

***

Getting the dining table ready both y/n and Jung kook were nervous to meet their parents and in laws. The sound of the door bell made them even more anxious. The couple went and opens the door only to meet Mr. and Mrs. Jeon standing there with a huge smile on both of their faces. Seeing y/n Mrs. Jeon went to her and hugged her so tightly "Oh my god my daughter is so pretty" Mrs. Jeon squealed. "Thank you Mrs. Jeon" y/n said politely "aigoo I am not Mrs. Jeon I am mom for you" said Mrs. Jeon which made Y/n happy and she called her mom. The sight made Jung kook happy that his family and y/n are ok with each other. Walking to the living room the Jeons were not at all rude and they liked y/n so much. Sitting on the couch a door bell interrupted their talks again both of them became nervous "hey don't worry they will like you my son" Mr. Jeon encouraged his son "yeah" Mrs. Jeon patted her sons back. Then they opened the door only to find an excited Han couple outside.

"Hey son daughter how are you?" Mrs. Han said and hugged both of them and gave pecks on both of their foreheads. "Come in Mr. and Mrs. Han" Jung kook welcomed them in "No need to be formal son call us mom dad" said Mr. Han with a smile.

But when they entered the house and saw the Jeon couple their smiles fell and the Jeon couple also stood up seeing them in shock. "Jung kook they are?" Mr. Han asked with a shocked expression. "My parents" Jung kook said with a smile but then his smile dropped as he noticed the tension in the air so do y/n. "you both know each other?" asked y/n with a worried tone as she is afraid of losing Jung kook due to some family shit. But they didn't answer her they were staring at each other like they saw sunny climate on December 25th. Suddenly the couples went and hug each other getting back their long lost children. Y/n and Jung kook were both standing their dumfounded. After having their happy reunion the couples noticed their children standing there like statues

"Son daughter we are childhood friends "started Mrs. Han, "due to business deeds we had to leave the country for years and lost contact to them" continued Mrs. Jeon with a huge smile. The children understood the situation and also the depth of their friendship when they noticed tears rolling down each of their cheeks. "We are so happy that our children decided to have a relationship" said Mr. Jeon "Yeah and we can also have grand children" said Mr. Han in awe which made y/n blush. The mention of grandchildren made Mrs. Han and Mrs. Jeon come out of their beauty talks and listen to them. "Oh yes I can't wait to see a baby running through this house" cooed Mrs. Jeon which made y/n more like a tomato or something. Then the dinner went in its way in happiness not only of the couple but also their parents who wants to create family with their best friends.

***

TO BE CONTINUED---

Heyyy babes here is the next chapter hope yoall liked it lmao

Sowwy for mistakes just don't mrder me

Will try to make more longer chapters but my fucking mind is not getting any ideas bruhh

Nvm just pls vote for gods sake

Pls don't be a silent reader my dearsss

Love you all mochisss