CHAPTER 6 I TRUST YOU

These were the best weeks in your life he takes you out on dates most of the days and at nights you both have your own fun at bed. He loves you so much so do you. You never want this feeling to end. You never want to leave his side. Maybe at times you even forgot about the fact that your parents still don't know about you being here they thinks that you are at your friends. Well you will have to ask Jung kook about going back to them.

Jung kook was about to go to work. He was telling you how much he would miss you when he is at work and whining. "Y/niee I don't want to go to work I love you, I will miss you please work is boring, please y/niee let me stay with you" Jung kook was whining while hugging you, the hug was so tight. The scene which came to your mind while seeing him crying was of a child whining to his mom that he doesn't want to go to school. You cannot believe that he is a mafia. To the world maybe he is a cruel heartless emotionless mafia but to you he is a baby your own baby.

"Aish Kook don't create a scene just go to work" y/n said trying not to laugh out loud. Jung kook just pouted as a reply. Knowing what he wants y/n planted a small peck onto his pout lips. And her big baby was happy with that. Smiling like a child who got a candy he told her in a seductive tone "I will go now but when I come back I'll give you the continuation of that kiss kitten"

Being flustered you were about to give him a reply but he already went. "Aish this boy" thinking about him you were reading some pending chapters of stories in watt pad.

***

How to finish all the shit of work was the only thing in his mind. He wanted to finish all these and go to his y/n and take her in his arms and keep her forever there. Being a CEO and mafia the work at his office was quite difficult. At a point he even wanted to burn all the files he was checking. Checking the last file he was about to get up and go home but at that moment he got a phone call the caller ID showed it was Kai. He got a bit tensed as Kai is there at home checking on y/n and he usually calls when there is something serious.

"Boss come home fast that Min Hae is here to meet y/n"

"What the fuck Kai"

"It's true bos-"

Without giving him time to continue he turned the call off as his mansion is just 5 minutes away from work he ran fast to his car. Everyone in the company gave him a weird look as he is their CEO. But he didn't give a fuck about them all he cared about was y/n and the fear caused him act like this, the fear of losing her.

***

"Please have the coffee" y/n said with respect as she was greeting the guest while sitting at the couch. "Thanks" the girl said with a smirk on her face which didn't go unnoticed by y/n. But as she thought it was Jung kooks guest she didn't interrogate more about it. "Uuhmm Jung kook will be back in few minutes" y/n said in a polite tone. "Actually I'm not here for Jung kook, I'm here for you Y/n" she said with a smirk plastered on her face, aren't her cheeks hurting with so much smirking thought y/n in her head and gave her a 'What the fuck' look.

"I'm Min Han Jae Jung kook's ex well at least that's what everyone thinks but in reality we are still in a relationship and he still comes to my house for pleasure. You know what you are just his slave. He loves me only. You are just a toy." She said showing a fake sad face

"I know you are sad but Jung kook is like that we cannot do anything about it. You are not the only girl there are other girls too in other mansions of his whom he keeps as toys. Didn't you notice it that he and you are alone here and there is no family of his here? That's becau---" she couldn't complete her sentence as a furious Jung kook screamed his lungs out "Min Han Jae"

While on the other hand y/n was just staring at the wall behind that so called lover with a pale face showing no emotions. But when Jung kook's voice was heard she turned her head to that direction. "Y/n it's not like that, this bitch wants revenge for our break up, that's why she is saying all these to you, please believe me you are the only one I love, please, please y/n I love you, only you" said jung kook coming near you and taking your hands not wanting you to leave him. He was a crying mess. But still y/n didn't show any kind of emotion. "Tell me one thing, is this true?" asked y/n looking straight into his eyes. "No its not" said Jung kook without any hesitation.

"Hmm I'm trusting you don't make me regret it." Said y/n leaving the hold of jung kooks hand and faced Han Jae "See bitch don't ever dare to come in front of my eyes just, fuck off" said y/n and went to her bedroom. After y/n left from the couch Jung kook remembered yesterday night

It was night after a hot make out session y/n and Jung kook was cuddling with y/n's head on Jung kook's chest while Jung kook was caressing her hair. Out of blue he asked something to her

"Y/n do you love me?"

Without any hesitation y/n answered

"I do more than anything"

A small smile found its way to Jung kooks face

"Do you trust me?"

Jung kook asked, again without any hesitation y/n answered

"I do more than myself"

She wasn't just saying, it was from her heart, she do trust me thought Jung kook standing there looking at her small figure disappearing into the bedroom. Everyone can say that they do trust their partners but they cannot really do that in real life. Trust is one of the key ingredients of a happy love life. Trust issues can break any great ass big relations. So trust your partners. But if your trust is broken once and you saw it don't give it another chance because once a cheater always a cheater.

Then Jung kooks eyes landed on the so called lover of his the bitch Han Jae she cannot even be called bitch because at least dogs are better than her. Jung kook always loved her in the past but he caught her cheating on him but still she didn't leave him she was always acting obsessive towards him she is also from a mafia family and her step brother is the leader of the GOT7 mafia group. Because of the break up issue Jung kook even lost his connections of help from that mafia group but he doesn't give a fuck about them. Even though Han Jae and her brother are step siblings he takes care of her as his own.

Jung kook looking at her with rage she already had a disgusted frown on her face. "Today you crossed the line of my patience level, Oh no you already crossed it earlier but I decided to let you go because you were once my love but now you did have the audacity to make up lies about us and visit my fiancé so now it's your last visitation in your entire life" with that Jung kook shoot her on the head for about 4 times to make sure she died on the spot as he doesn't want her to have a slow painful death because whatever she have done she is still his first love.

"Clean the mess" Jung kook ordered his men who were at the door step and went to his bed room to see y/n already sleeping.

***

TO BE CONTINUED---

Hey readers here is chapter 6

Hope yoall liked itttt

Also sowwyyy for mistakes you know im a lazy ass bitch who is lazy enough just to recheck the chapter LMAO

Whatever it is I love you alllllll

But pls vote and comment don't be a silent reader for fucks sake