The starting of something new

"WHATTTTTTTT I....I don't understand.... You don't even K-know me" my crying had stopped when Colin said he 'wanted me, I always have' I'm so confused WHY me. Colin sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"yes Tiana I have always wanted you. I go to the Kazu everyday just to see you.... Tiana I know how this sounds but hear me out please" he said waiting for my response. I shake my head acknowledging him to continue. "As I was saying. Since the first time Michael had asked me to come check out his restaurant and I saw you......" he sighed looking to the ground then he looked me straight in the eyes which made me blush and look down at the ground..

"Tiana when I saw you for the first time.... Sweetheart I can't even explain in words how I felt. You are the most beautiful, stunning, educated, sexy girl I have ever met in my LIFE". He put the emphasis on the 'life' (because obviously he has not met a lot of people.).

Tiana I just wanted to make you mine, I know even though you are younger I just had to tell you how I feel" he said still staring at me but my eyes were to the ground. He feels the same way. I had no words, this must be a dream, he didn't actually say that did me. No what do I say, I did promise myself to tell him how I feel too. Hahhhhhhh.

When I didn't reply I heard him sigh "I know you may be.... different in color and I don't know if your into dating a.....u know different colored guys" he said rubbing the back of his neck, he was trying so hard to not say Black and White it almost made me laugh.

"Your struggle is so real right now" I said laughing finally looking at his relieved and confused face. "If your asking me if dating you is ok because your White is a problem then the answer is no. I don't have a problem with it ...well I never really dated anyone actually and I really like you too." It sounded different from how I planned it in my head, I was just blabbering everything to him now in one breath.

He had the biggest smile on his face showcasing his deep sexy dimples. They look so deep I could eat cereal out of them. They were like bowls.

"Really! But do you know my age? Tiana I could get in alot of trouble for even talking to you. But I can't stay away from you no matter how much I have tried. I can't "

*Mixed signals here. Like dude you dead said you want to be with me but "my age". Make up your gotdam mind*

"Then don't Colin" I said sounding a little desperate but I really want him and I don't care how I sound right now.

He smiled.

" lets go somewhere get to know each other better "

~

"Omg no your lying. Its crazy that your still alive"

" I know.... but many of my men died trying to save me." His eyes was getting kind of red. I slide over to his side of the booth to hug him. He buried his head in my neck, it made me regret asking him about his experience in the Army.

We are now at a restaurant named Shake Shack. It was my second favorite restaurant. After we left from in front the Kazu Colin asked me where I wanted to go eat so I told him Shake Shack and he drove us to the one in Downtown Brooklyn.

I release Colin from my hug. I could see the hurt in his eyes when I let go, but he did nothing to stop me.

"Are you ready to go Tiana?"

"Yah sure" I said sad that I would be leaving him.

We left the restaurant and got in Colin's car. He had the nicest car I have ever been in. It was a Cadillac Escalade15. I know because I saw it advertise on Tv when my dad said 'who would waste so much money on a car thats going to go out of style in the next 5 years'. Obviously a rich person like Colin 'daddy'. But it was a beautiful car and really big for just one man.