Ashton Bennett

I ended up staying at Chloe's for the night.

I tried to tell her, how I could simply just walk home. But instead I was face with a girl, who was going in mother mode, telling me how I would catch a cold. And then after catching a cold, I would catch the flu, then finally just die because of how bad my flu was. The death part didn't really sound displeasing, but since this is Chloe we're talking about, I knew I really had no chance in trying to convice her to let me go. So in the end, I was dragged into her car, and we drove to her place. 

So here I am now, just staring blankly at the cieling and not knowing what to do next. Well except for this feeling that is starting to crawl onto my body, yeah awkwardness. It's just strange knowing how in the next few rooms, Chloe is in there sleeping.

My mind flashing to the very first time I saw her fall asleep. I could feel my cheeks start burning, attempting to cool them down, I bite inside of my cheeks and sigh as my eyes stare up at the wall. My thoughts returning to the first time, I saw her fall asleep.

We were back in middle school, in Math, both her and I were sitting right next to each other, and back then I wasn't so very shy than how I am now. The teacher was explaining to us, about the quadtric formula, and she was starting to doze off. It was pretty funny, now that I remember. Her head bang against the desk, and everyone turned around and stared at while she was blushing like an embarassed child. It was adorable.

Ignore what I just said, I didn't call her adorable, or what she did adorable, by any means. I didn't do that.

I sighed and turned my body around as I stared more at the wall. After blinking, I noticed how the walls had posters planted rapidily around them, and on the posters were bands that I don't even recongize.  

Knowin' Chloe, their all probably those boy bands, that all the girls are craving and drooling over.

I don't understand why they drool over males who just have long hair, or spiked up hair, with voices that aren't even that great. I mean literally, they just have autotune placed inside of their voices, to make them sound, oh so very angelic. 

I mean jeeze, I could easily pass as one of those, what are they named again? One Way? No, that's not their name. Alright, what was their names again? One Dare? Nope. One Mark? Nope. One World? Definetly not.  I shook my head, as I tried to remember who they were called by.

My thoughts turning to what just happened a few minutes ago, when Chloe was driving us to her place, she turned on the radio and the song called "What Makes You Beautiful." started to play. She was squealing and freaking out so badly, that I got nervous for myself and for anyone else on the road. 

Now what was the band called? I thought good and hard about it, before my mind clicked and all of my thoughts came together.

Oh now I remembered them! One Direction is the name of the band. I clapped my hands and smiled at how smart I was, at the moment.

My thoughts now turning back to my previous thought. I sighed and got lost in my thoughts.

I mean, I can pass as one of them. I could easily be, whats his name, the guy with the spiked up dark brown hair and beard? Hm c'mon Ashton think. Was it Mark? No. They're british, why on earth would they have a dumb name like Mark? That's not unique nor is it pretty interesting. It's like Bob. Everyone overuses that name. Now c'mon what was his name, again?

C'mon, I mean Nate would know.  

He knows all these boy bands and pop singers. I grunt and sigh.

Rockstars are more my style, so no thanks to listening to the millions of fakes. Thank you very much, society. 

Oh, wait. Now I remember, it was Zayn. I nod my head to myself while my smile is becoming wider, by the moment.