Ashton Bennett

My thoughts were turned off, my mind was completely blank.

I continued stared blankly towards the bright green light that was flickering on and off in front of me. My feet not even a few inches from the gas pedal, I continued staring at the bright light. I stayed quiet as I tried to figure it out. My hands slightly grasping the steering wheel, I can already feel the oils from my fast food day rubbing against my hands.

Behind me, I could already hear the loud bickering noises of people screaming and yelling at me lifeless body.  

My eyes starting to flicker on and off, I imagined the flashing lights in front of me bursting through my skin and taking me off with it. 

Suddenly waking up I turned my head as if it was controlled on its own, and stared out the window to find a man banging my window with his fist in a skimask. His hair was covered from the mask which in movies, robbers would be wearing. His hands had dark black gloves on them while I could notice that his eyes looked a bit familiar.

I pulled down the window and titled my head to the side. 

"Yes?" I reply remotely.

"Get out of your car." He demanded. 

I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion, until I watched as his hand reach inside the window and tug the collar of my shirt above to look into his own eyes.

"I said, get out of your car. Now!" He screech into my ears, I sighed and opened the door.

He waited impatiently until my body came appearing out of the car. After a few minutes of relazation, he pulled out a pistol and tugged it right at my head.

"Now go down on your knees and close your eyes. Or else." He demanded again.

"No." I replied bluntly. 

Even though it was dark, I could see the expression of his face which was surprised.

He started laughing loudly and tugged on the trigger, telling me that he would shoot me. I gave him a grin of how he actually thought I cared.

"You better do what I say, or else there's going to be a bullet in your bloody head." He laughed louder and louder, much like the roar of a lion and I simply shrugged my shoulders and circled around the man.

"Go ahead." I smirked while I studied his features.

"I dare you to do it." I laughed softly then soon laughing manically. 

I could see him back away a few inches, in fear. 

"Hey, where you going? C'mon shoot me." I laughed louder while walking towards his scared figure.

"You're crazy!" He yelled out.

I stayed quiet and thought about it, then soon started laughing quietly then louder. "You're right. I am crazy." I started to lightly tug on my hair, and messed around with it.

My feet controlled by it's ownself I walked closer to his shaking figure. My hand slowly reaching the collar of his shirt, I grabed him and pulled him into the air. I watched as his feet dangled helplessly in the air, while his eyes looked down at me filled with fear. 

"Shoot me!" I grinned while my eyes could tell how there was desperation inside of it.

"Just shoot me already!" My voice rising higher while I can feel the anger and adrenline start rushing into me.

He stayed still while his hands helplessly stood up in the air, as if to say "I surrender!". I laughed at how he was so scared, my anger now taking over I thrown him down to the ground and reached over and grabbed the gun over to myself.