Chapter 2

Mei' s P.O.V

I can't believe Rhegan got us One Direction tickets. We were all so exited and we all could wait to go see them. "When do we go see them" Paige asked curiously. " We see them July 15"Rhegan said happily." I haven't even told you guys the best part yet". " What is it" asked Olivia. " They came with V.I.P passes" Rhegan said.

We were all so exited to go see then it was July 14 today so we all went shopping together at the pen centre to buy cute outfits to wear to the concert and when we see them. ( The first letters of their name with show what they are going to wear to the concert.)

P- Green V tee shirt with a turtle on it, a black ruffeled short skirt and green converse.

O- A blue shirt with an Oreo on it and then a black ruffeled short skirt

and blue converse

Me- A purple top saying " I love food" on it and a black ruffeled short skirt and purple converse

R-A yellow shirt saying " I love Harry" on it and a black ruffeled short skirt and yellow converse

After we picked out our outfits we decided that we would have a sleepover at Rhegan's house since her house was the biggest and the nicest. First thing we had to do was go back to are houses and grab the thing that we would need for tomorrow. I was there first because I was to lazy to go back to my house and grab my pajamas and since my stuff for the concert was already at her house I decided I would borrow her pajamas for the night.

I heard a knock at the door. I answered it and it was Paige and Olivia. " Hey" Paige and Olivia said. " So what do you guys want to do" Rhegan said. " Let's watch Pitch Perfect " Paige decided. We all agreed and went down stairs. Rhegan put the movie into the DVD player and pressed play. " WAIT" Olivia said. " What" We all yelled at her. " I NEED FOOD" Olivia said. "Okay Okay". Rhegan and I walked upstairs and grabbed some food. We grabbed chips, icecream, Oreo' s and peanut butter, and pizza. We walked back down stairs and put the food on the table. Then Rhegan unpaused the movie and we started to watch it.

After the movie

"How did you guys like it"Rhegan asked

" It was a good movie" replied Olivia.

We started to chat for a little bit and then by the time we were done gossipging and what not. " What time is it" Paige asked.

"It's 2:00" Rhegan said. Since it was 2:00 we all decided to go to bed because we don'

t want to be crabby for tomorrow when we go to the One Direction concert.