Chapter 19

Paige's P.O.V

Mei called me and asked if she could come over and talk. I said " Sure" and she told me she would be over in 15 minutes. I cleaned up really quickly and sat down in the living room. I saw Mei' s car pull into the driveway. So I got up and waited at the door. Mei ringed the doorbell and I pulled Tehran door open. When Mei got into the house she took her shoes off Then she sat on the couch and started to cry. I asked her what was wrong. She said she would only talk if I got her a tub of ice cream and a spoon. I walked into the kitchen opened the freezer door, grabbed the ice cream and then opened the drawer and grabbed a spoon. I brought it to the couch where she was sitting and put it in her lap. She started to talk real fast.

" Well in the " J 14" magazine I looked at the front cover and I saw Niall and Olivia holding hands on time" Mei said.

" I can believe she would do something like that to you"

" I know" Mei replied

The conversation didn't go on for long because Mei didn't want to talk about it much.

We both decided that to make her stop thinking of Niall we would goon a shopping spree. We took my car and drove to the mall. We both gotbiut of the car and walked through the doors to the mall. As we with walked in Mei suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop" I asked

"Olivia's over there" She replied

Mei really didn't want to talk to Olivia so we walked around her she she wouldn't see us or hear us.

After we passed her we walked up the stairs to the second floor. As we walked up the second floor we saw forever 21. Mei and I walked into the store and started picking out the clothes that we like. After we were done picking out are clothes we both met up at the change room. I had 10 pairs of clothes. Mei had 38 pairs of clothes.

"Mei that's a little to much" I said

"I'm now but I still am going to try them all on" She said

So we each picked a change room that was beside each other because so we could show each other when we were done changing. After we finished changing I was going to buy 3 of my 10 things and Mei was going to buy 10 thing out of her 38 things.

After we were done we walked out of forever 21 and then...