Chapter 15

Niall's P.O.V

Today I'm deciding whether I should see if Mei wants to go on a date or not. After a lot of thinking I decided that I should ask her out. I took my car and drove to Mei's house. I knocked in the door and stood their waiting to see if she would answer or not. Finally the door opened and I saw Mei's face. I asked her if I could come inside to talk to her for a second. She nodded and let me in.

She walked me over to her couch and we sat down.

"So, what so you want to talk about she asked"

"Well"

"Well what"

"We'll I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out for dinner tonight like on a date"

"Um, I would love to" she told me

I left and I told her I would pick her up at around 7:oo. She nodded and I walked put a happy man.

Mei's P.O.V

I had to call someone to tell then this exiting news. I ran over to my phone and called Rhegan.

"Hey what's up" she said

"Nothing much just that Naill asked me out"

"OMG I am so happy for you"

I was happy for myself too.

"Where are you two going tonight"

"I don't know he didn't tell me he just told me he would pick me up at 7"

"Once your done your date you have to call me and tell me all about it" she said

"I will don't worry"

I hung up and told Rhegan I would see her later. I went up to my room and started to pull out clothes looking for the perfect thing to wear. I couldn't find anything so I went to the mall to go shopping really quickley. I bought a short purple dress with a silver heart necklace. I brought it home and put it on. I was in a rush because Niall was picking me up in 1 hour. I put on mascara and baby lips on and waited at the door.