Chapter 20

Continuation of Paige's P.O.V

Mei dropped her bags and had a surprised look on her face. She turned my body tob the left time show me something. It was Niall and Olivia kissing. Suddenly Niall stopped kissing Olivia and turned to look at Mei. Before he could look at Mei , Mei already left the building. Niall came running over to me asking where Mei has gone. I told him I didn't know. He ran out the front door to try and find Mei. I went and walked over to Olivia because I knew she had a lot of explaining to do. As I walked over to where Olivia was sitting Olivia got up and started to apologize to me. I told he right wasn't the one she should be apologizing to.

Niall's P.O.V

I ran out the front door searching for Mei's car. It was no where to be found. As I turned to the left and I saw Mei's car driving away from the mall as fast as she could. I hoped in my car and chased after her. Mei drove to her house so I followed behind her. She was sitting in her car in her driveway for a really long time. I got out of my car and looked in the p window. As I was looking I saw Mei balling her eyes out. I opened the door to her car and asked if we could talk. She answered with a nod and we walked inside. I sat hee down on the couch sitting we could talk. I said that Olivia was forcing me to kiss her. She grabbed my face and just kissed it. We wherein the mall just hanging out as friends. But she thought it was more. Mei looked at me with confusion.

"What" she said " I thought you were dating her know"

"It was a mistake. I didn't mean to kiss Olivia" I told her " I wish it was you that I was kissing, not Olivia".

"Niall how do I kiwi your not lying" she said.

"because" I said

Then I kissed her for a really long time.