Chapter 14

John's P.O.V

I started to drive to the place where we are going for our date. I took her to the drive in movie theatre and we ran into someone there. Liam with another girl. Paige started to cry so i took her into my car to try to calm he down. Paige stared at them for hours. then she hit me really hard because she noticed something. She told me the girl that Liam was with is Natalie.

Paige's P.O.V

I saw someone looking at me. It was Liam. I told John to drive away and keep driving until I told him to stop. I wanted to keep crying. Keep crying until i shriveled up and turned into a raisin. John took me home so I would calm down. But before I could close the door behind me John gave me a kiss on the cheek. He said" Feel better". I said okay and he left. i wanted to feel new again and not feel used so I took a shower and got inot my pajama's and went to bed. Then I hear my doorbell ring. I wonder who would be coming to my house at 2 o'clock in the morning. Of couse I should have guessed who would have been coming to my house at 2 o'clock in the morning. Liam. I really didn't want to talk to him but i opened the door to let him speak foir himself.

" why are you here you already broke my heart do you want to break something else" I asked him

He responded "No" and said he just wanted to talk to me

"The only reason why I was with Natalie was because 2 gys just broke up with her an dhse needed comforting, so we wnt to the drive in movies sow e could talk and have fun at the same time but I think she took it a little ti far and thought we were on a date, so then she tryed to kiss me but I told her I was dating you and I had to leave to go on are date but she held me there and wouldn't let me go. Finally she let me go and I came here to talk to you".

"Liam I'm so sorry about today the only reason I went on the date wioth John was because you were late"

We apoligized and kissed like a happy ending.