𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕬𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖚𝖘

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3 : 𝖯𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋 : 𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼_𝗑

𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋 : 𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼_𝗑

𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 . . .

- Moderators : They take care of everything going around the server

- Moderators : They take care of everything going around the server. They keep watch over everything going around.

- Discord experts : They're expected to master discord. Name suggests the work.

- Admins : They authorize managers, clear doubts  related to work. Collect the submissions from heads, and managers.

- Heads : They lead their respective teams. You can not apply for this position, we'll have polls. (You'll get a better lead if you become one.)

- Managers : They manage the work around the community, keep note of members, and make sure that everything is organised.

- Planners : They scheme the upcoming projects, and events. The project goes on  according to their plan.

- Interviewers : They interview the interested candidates, and judge if they're fit for the position.

Hosts : They host awards, or other projects. Activness exists to be a very essential factor.

Promoters : They promote our projects around.

Watchers : They help us around wattpad. Accepting forms, talking with affiliates, etc.

Reviewers : They review, yeah. They review books, graphics, etc in detail.

Judges : They judge books/ graphics for awards. (Come on, you don't expect me to write obvious stuff.)

- Graphic designers : The name suggests the work. They're anticipated to ace book covers, banners, etc.

- Theme designers : They're foreseen to master profile icons, and banners.

- Bio designers : Bunch of lovely, and skilled text designers.

- Writers : They write. Yeah. (Oneshots, intros, etc.)

- Editors : The grammar-checkers! They make the piece more elegant.