Chapter 2

Certain things in life happen for a reason and sometimes that reason is unknown.

Jessica's mouth fell open in shock, she could not believe her eyes how can something like this be possible.

She was tall, had long blonde hair that glowed like a thousand rays of sunshine, she had big brown eyes and freckles over her cheeks. Her skin looked so soft it felt like an illusion, she stood there naked with perfect breasts like globes. She had a slim figure and hips like an hour glass, with smooth long legs.  She was the girl in Jessica's dreams with every detail matching perfectly.

They both stood there staring at each other with none of the two gathering courage to speak.  They maintained eye contact one would even say love at first sight.

" Jessica!"
A voice called out to her in the dark, she turned to see who it was, and as she turned back to talk to the girl she had dissapeared like a vision.

" Jessica!"

She stood there looking around and as she looked where the girl was standing, something shone in the moonlight, as she picked it up it was a locket.

" What are you doing I have been calling you nonstop!"  Jessica twitched like she was getting out of a trance.

" I'm so sorry I couldn't hear you, I think I was just admiring the beauty of this lake here." She said while looking down.

"Come we have to go before someone notices we are gone."

Mary walked with her friend's head on her shoulder.

The rays of the morning sun shone on Jessica's face as she awoke from her sleep, thinking about the girl she had saw yesterday and somehow couldn't shake the feeling that she looked familiar.

In the dream Jessica and the mysterious girl sat in a lake on a boat, with the sun's rays shining on both of them as they cuddled. Then suddenly everything turns dark and they are invaded by strangers who throw Spears at them and separate them from each other kicking and screaming, although they fought hand in hand but their strengths go in vain as the strangers succeed and separate them and the locket gets left behind covered in blood laying in the ground.

Coincidentally the same locket she's carrying in her hands right now.

𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙚?

" I swear that girl looks familiar I just can't put my finger around it." She thought to herself as she sat on the bed thinking. She was soo distracted she couldn't hear her father knocking at her bedroom door.