Prologue: The Arrival

March 27 1979

Chamberlain Maine, A Beautiful Town with the sun shining brightly and people walking by as they were talking to each other while smiles in their faces. Chamberlain has a population of fifteen thousand people and is a peaceful town. A House was shown near Carlin Street as people were walking past it.

Inside the house showed a man in fixing his shirt as he also fixed his hair and looked at the time in his watch as the time was eight fifteen a

Inside the house showed a man in fixing his shirt as he also fixed his hair and looked at the time in his watch as the time was eight fifteen a.m. The Man was fixing his neck until he heard a doorbell.

Meet Alex Ambrose, He's nineteen years old and is attending Ewen's High School and is also doing a part time job in a coffee shop

Meet Alex Ambrose, He's nineteen years old and is attending Ewen's High School and is also doing a part time job in a coffee shop. His mother passed away two years ago and has since then stayed with his father although his relationship with his father was never good. Alex hated his father after he would spent all their money on alcohol and many more. He wanted to leave his father but he couldn't because his mother gave him a promise to take care of him.

Alex walked downstairs and noticed his father wasn't in the living room as he knew he was probably at the bar or someplace else. Alex opened the front door as he saw who it was.

Meet Daniel Boyce, He is nineteen years old and is attending Ewen's High School and also doing a part time job in the coffee shop too

Meet Daniel Boyce, He is nineteen years old and is attending Ewen's High School and also doing a part time job in the coffee shop too. He is Alex's best friend and brother.

Daniel: Hello Sunshine.

Alex: What are you doing here?

Daniel: I wanted to wake you up. You can't just sleep for the whole day.

Alex: Urgh, I'm already feeling tired from homework and work.

Daniel: Sorry to hear man.

Alex: No worries so where do you wanna go?

Daniel: Laura wants us to meet by the dinar right now.

Alex: Let's go then.

They began walking through the streets as they noticed other people talking to each other while cracking jokes as they also saw kids playing by the playground. The Duo continued walking until they made it to the dinar as they were looking around.

Alex: Here we are.

Daniel: Now Where's-

Suddenly Someone called out Daniel's name as they turned around and saw who it was.

Meet Laura Dennis, She is ninteen years old and is attending Ewen's High School and also doing a part time job at the coffee shop

Meet Laura Dennis, She is ninteen years old and is attending Ewen's High School and also doing a part time job at the coffee shop. She is Daniel's girlfriend and they have been dating for the last two months now.

Laura: Hey Daniel!

Daniel: Hey there.

Laura and Daniel shared a kiss as Alex was staring at them until they all sat down as they ordered a burger and milkshake as they were talking to each other.

Laura: So Alex, How's your father?

Alex: I dont wanna talk about him.

Laura and Daniel knew Alex doesn't like his father and doesn't even want to talk about him, Daniel and Laura looked at him as they said something to him.

Daniel: Hey man, Just remember we're here for you.

Laura: We're here for you even when your going through hard times.

Alex: Thanks.

They continued talking to each other until their meal was served as they began eating burgers while drinking a milkshake. When they were done, Alex paid the bill as they walked out of the dinar as they continued talking to each other.

Daniel: So you excited?

Alex: Excited about what?

Laura: Prom is happening around May and I already can't wait for it.

Alex: Cool however I'm not interested in it.

Daniel: Why though?

Alex: I'm never interested in Prom and I dont like it also.

Laura: Oh I see.

Alex: Anyways do we have any homework for tomorrow?

Daniel: Well we only have biology homework and we need to submit it tomorrow.

Alex: Alright then, I'm gonna go back and finish my homework.

Laura: Can't you stay for a few more minutes?

Alex: Sorry Laura, I need to go home.

Daniel: Well Take care man and let us know if you need anything.

Alex: Will do, You two take care of yourselves too.

Daniel and Laura smiled at him as Alex began walking back home as Daniel and Laura decided to spent some time together by going to the park.

Alex was at home as he was working on his biology homework until he looked at a picture of his mom as he sighed and said something to himself.

Alex: I miss you Mom.

He continued looking at the picture until he had a tear falling from his eye as he wiped it off and continued working on his biology homework as the rest of the day was normal.

A/N: Thanks For Reading and Thank you DanielRB3169 for letting me use your OC.

Q1: What do you think of the Prologue?

Stay cool and stay safe everyone :D