Chapter IV: Sightings

March 30 1979

The Time was Nine Fifteen a.m, Alex was at Physics class as the teacher was explaining today's lesson as Alex was listening to it while taking some notes until he noticed Carrie was looking at him as he continued writing while she continued looking at him while writing down the notes for today's lesson.

Carrie continued looking at Alex as he was writing down the notes until he looked at her until she used a book to hide her face as Alex looked at her until the bell rang as everyone exited the classroom and head towards the next class.

Chemistry Class was happening as Alex was talking to Daniel and Laura as Carrie was looking at Alex as she began drawing on her notebook until the teacher entered the classroom as the class was silent. The Lesson went on until the bell rang as Everyone was going towards the next class.

School day was going well as the next class was P.E, Daniel was playing basketball until he noticed Alex wasn't here as he was confused until he saw a student walking around as he spoke to him.

Daniel: Hey Did you see Alex?

Student: Alex won't be at today's lesson, He told the teacher, He's taking a break.

Daniel: I see.

Meanwhile In The Library Carrie was walking around as she had multiple books in her hand as she went towards the next shelf and grabbed a book as she opened it and began reading. Alex walked towards the shelf as she saw Carrie reading a book as he spoke to her.

Alex: Hey Carrie.

Carrie: Oh. . . . Hi.

Alex: Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that.

Carrie: It's okay. . . .

Alex: How are you?

Carrie: Okay. . . . What about you?

Alex: I'm fine.

Carrie: Aren't you suppose to be at P.E Class?

Alex: Well I'm not in a mood to be there so I decided to relax at the library.

Carrie: Oh. . . I see.

Alex: What are you reading by the way?

Carrie: Sewing. . . .

Alex: That's cool.

Carrie nodded as she walked towards a table as she grabbed a chair and sat down. Carrie placed the books on the table as she saw Alex looking for some books as she opened a book and began reading until she saw a topic about telekinesis.

 Carrie placed the books on the table as she saw Alex looking for some books as she opened a book and began reading until she saw a topic about telekinesis