Chapter XII: Ignition

April 21 1979

The Time was Seven thirty two a.m, Alex along with Daniel and Laura were making their way to Ewens High School as they were walking about the upcoming tests and many more as Daniel and Laura told Alex about their date on the park as Ambrose told them about his date with Carrie.

Daniel: Glad you and her are doing alright.

Laura: You two are such a cute couple.

Alex glared at them as they were smiling at him until Alex had a small smile on his face as they continued walking until they heard someone calling Alex's name as they turned around and saw who it was.

Laura: Hey Alex, Your girlfriend is here.

Daniel: And She's happy to see you.

Alex hit Daniel's arm as Him and Laura began laughing at him as Ambrose gave a death glare to them. Carrie had a huge smile on her face as she walked towards him and spoke to him.

Carrie: Good morning Alex.

Alex: Good morning Carrie. How are you?

Carrie: I'm good, What about you?

Alex: I'm doing good too.

Carrie had a huge smile on her face as she was walking with Alex towards the school as Laura and Daniel were following them.

They made it through the gate as they entered the school and continued making their way to their first class which is Geography class, The Group were also talking about the test as they entered the class and waited for the teacher to enter.

The Class was talking about the test as some were worried about it while others were confident about it. Soon the teacher entered the class as everyone was quiet and got the test papers as they began working on it.

Carrie was writing down her test as she noticed Alex was also writing down his test as he looked at her and smiled at her as she smiled at him back.

Geography Class was over as everyone exited the class as The Group were talking about the test that they finished.

Laura: So What do you think of the test?

Daniel: It was easy. What about you?

Alex: It was easy.

Daniel: Or Did you copy the answers from someone?

Alex: Shut up you asshole.

Carrie: Language.

Alex: *Sighs* Sorry.

Daniel and Laura smiled at them as The Group continued walking until they noticed Sue walking towards them as Carrie wanted to ignore her but Alex spoke to her.

Alex: Carrie, You should listen to her.

Carrie: But-

Alex: It's alright Carrie, Just hear what she wants to say.