Chapter XIII: Rainstorm

April 21 1979

Carrie moved back in fear as Margaret was holding a kitchen knife. Carrie was scared and had tears falling from her eyes as Margaret spoke to her.

Margaret: You witch, Who is he?

Carrie: I don't know-

Margaret slapped Carrie as she was on the ground as she began crying while Margaret was clutching the knife tightly.

Margaret: Answer me! Is his name Alex Ambrose?

Carrie was scared as Margaret slapped her again as she was holding Carrie's hand as she spoke to her again.

Margaret: Tell me the truth or else. . . .

Carrie: Okay. . . .

Margaret: Now tell me! Is his name Alex Ambrose?

Carrie: Yes Mama. . . . .

Margaret: You Witch! Stay away from him, He is a monster.

Carrie: No Mama, Alex isn't a monster and-

Margaret: Shut up! Christine told me everything, He is a monster and you will stay away from him!

Carrie: Momma, He's a nice guy, Please trust me-

Margaret: No! I'm not letting that monster get near you.

Carrie: Mama, Listen to me-

Margaret got the knife close to Carrie's face as she was crying and was scared until Margaret spoke to her.

Margaret: If you go anywhere near him, I will kill you. Now you will go the closet for this!

Carrie: No!

Margaret began dragging Carrie towards the closet as she was screaming at her until she locked her in the closet as Carrie was hitting the door and asking for her mother to open the door as Margaret was holding the knife.

Margaret walked away as she continued hearing Carrie hitting the door and begging her mother to open the door until she noticed some of the objects around the house began moving by itself as Margaret was scared and worried about what was happening.

She continued watching the objects move around until they stopped in one place as Margaret's face was filled with fear as she immediately sat down on the couch and drank some cold water.

Meanwhile Alex opened the door to his house as he was fixing his hair until he noticed his father sitting on the couch drinking beer as Alex was already annoyed seeing him.

Jack: I heard about what happened at School.

Alex ignored him as he was gonna walk towards his room until his father threw a beer bottle as Alex moved out of the way as the bottle hit the glass and glass shards are on the floor.

Jack: I'm warning you! Don't walk away from your father.

Alex had anger in his eyes as his father got up and had a smirk on his face as he spoke to him.

Jack: Look at you, Your weak. Getting into useless fights and-

Alex: Shut your mouth.

Jack punched Alex in the face as he fell down holding his jaw as he was laughing at him until Alex got up and hit a uppercut at him as both of them began fighting around the house.

Jack began punching Alex in the face until Alex grabbed a vase and hit him as he fell down holding his head until Alex tackled him and began beating him down until Jack pushed him away.