𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟷: Nᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

Y/n can't Communicate! This is based off of anime called, [Komi Can't Communicate.] Y/n Akiyama can't speak because of anxiety, talking in front of others scares her.

] Y/n Akiyama can't speak because of anxiety, talking in front of others scares her

ו|•|•×

A new year for the students, a new girl came into the school and became the most attractive and admired girl in school and everywhere she goes

  ———

  Students chatted everywhere in the school, girl ran into their classes excited to see what's in for them. A boy with blonde hair shut his shoe locker, he sighed, 'Another school day as a loner...' he thought. Another locker opened, he looked over to his right, his eyes widened, a girl with long [H/c] and [E/c], he was amazed on how beautiful the girl was. She puts on her shoes as he stood up, "Um, Hello! I-i'm Matsuno Chifuyu! Nice to meet you!" He bowed, the female looked at him.

  With an intense stare, Chifuyu shrunked from this, he sweated, 'W-what is this?! Did I do something wrong?' he thought, she took a few steps forward and sped walk to her class. Chifuyu stood with a dumbfounded look on his face, "What was that?" He mumbled. The bell ringed as everyone went to their classes, everyone stared at her with a blush and heart eyes.

  Chifuyu tensed as he sat next to her, shaking in his seat. His eyes looked next to him, she sat with a emotionless face, 'Ahhh!!! I'm sitting next to her!!! But...' He looked up front, everyone stared at him with glares, 'I feel like they don't like me sitting next to her...' A few boys kissed their teeth, 'If he was gone, I would've sat next to her.' They thought.

  The door opened, a female teacher came in, she slammed her clipboard on the wooden podium. "I'm Wakaba Sasori. I'm your homeroom teacher. Now, you! The girl with brown hair and glasses stand and introduce yourself!" She pointed at her, the female stood up, "H-hello! I-i'm M-mika!! N-n-nice t-ro m-meet Y-you all!!" She cried out, the girl behind her patted her back, "Calm down, Mika-Chan!" Everyone clapped as the female sat down.