𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟸: Aғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ!

Y/n can't Communicate! This is based off of 'Komi can't Communicate!' The plot will not follow 'Komi Can't Communicate!' This will follow mine and Tokyo revengers plot!

ו|•|•×

———

  After school everyday, Chifuyu would walk her home or go to the cafe for a study date. This time, he wanted to go on a hangout date. Y/n packed her stuff into her bag and got up, Chifuyu stood next to her as they walked together, everyone stared in envy in which Chifuyu got use to.

  The sky was bright blue, Chifuyu guided her to the park. Y/n looked around with sparkles, she was amazed on how beautiful the park was. You see, Y/n never went to the park for a long time due to her anxiety.

  Chifuyu talked about his friends, "Y/n-Chan, I have other friends I told them to meet up with us! You don't mind do you? I mean, you could make friends with them!" Y/n froze, she turned her head to Chifuyu and trembled, mumbling something, he sweated, "I know! I know! I brought something you'll like..." He took out a chalkboard from his bag, giving it to Y/n, he had chalk with it.

  Y/n stared at it, she moved her hands to the board, "Hmm..." She hummed out, girls and boys at the park stared at Y/n with a blush and heart eyes. She grabbed the board the ripped the plastic off. She looked up and back down the the board, Y/n walked forward to Chifuyu.

  He blushed as Y/n face was near his, he jumped as he felt arms wrapped around his waist. Y/n buried her face into the crook if his neck, Chifuyu face turned red. "Y-y/n-Chan!!!" He said, his face steamed of heat. Blood rushed to his face, "It's hot in here...." He fell back, Y/n stared with dotted, tilted her head to the side.

  "Yo! Chifuyu!" A deep voice called, Chifuyu stood up quickly, "Baji-San!!" He yelled, Baji grinned showing his canines. His eyes trailed over to Y/n, who is standing straight. Baji eyes widened, the sun shined on her. "Damn! Chifuyu, who is she?" He pointed at Y/n, she tensed, "Oh! Um... Her, she's, my friend from school!" Baji glared at him, "We go to the same school! I've heard rumors about a hot girl coming here!"