𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: Tʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

Location: Tokyo, Japan

Y/N WALKED along the sidewalk, heading to the cafe that sells coffee and other things. Tadano followed her, he hid behind a pole and stare hard at her.

"Look, mommy! A stalker!" A child pointed at him, Tadano looked straight at the child who was pulled by the mother, "I know, sweetie."

Tadano panicked, "W-wait! I'm not a stalker!!"

Later, Y/n arrived at the cafe, she stared at the sign. Tadano raises from his hiding spot and watched Y/n looking in the window and the door of the glass.

"Come on, Y/n. Go in..." He muttered to himself, Y/n took a deep breath and went in, the door automatically opened, she looked around.

Tadano looked confused, Y/n went back out. She turned around to face the doors again. She went in, back out again.

Y/n went in again and went up to the counter, a man in his late 30's or 40's came up.

"What may I help you miss?" Y/n took a deep breath and made shapes with her hands. The employee pointed at the menu on the counter, "There's a menu.." he pushed it forward, Y/n looked down at it, she deadpanned, 'It's not in there...'

Y/n stared up at him, he stared back. His eyes widened, 'I've worked here for many years... I have a green apron on, I took orders from may different customers.... I know what she is going to order...'

"Don't worry! I got you!" He went over to the mechine and started to make a random coffee for her, Y/n looked confused as she waited.

The man placed the coffee in front of her, "There! Your coffee is finished!" It was green and has whip cream on it drizzled with chocolate syrup.

Y/n deadpanned again, 'This isn't it...' She took it either way, walked out the store with the bag in hand.

Tadano hummed, He stalked her back to the school.

After school, Y/n and Chifuyu walked together.  Chifuyu looked at her with a small blush, 'She's really beautiful up close...' Y/n knocked on the Sano family door, she figetted around nervously.

The door opened as Emma answered, "Hello? Oh! Y/n-Chan! How may I help you?" She beamed, Y/n shook as dark aura sprouts out around her.

Emma sweatdropped, Chifuyu chuckled, "She wants to hangout!!! That's all!!" Emma laughed, "I know, I know!! Just testing her if she would talk!"

Y/n looked away and they walked out, they went shopping and other girl things while Chifuyu just tagged along.

Emma was grabbed a by a creepy man and his little friend, "Hey! Let go of me!" Y/n looked down and picked the key up, Chifuyu looked at her and took this chance.

"Y/n-Chan! Try and give him the key!!" Y/n gulped.

The man chuckled, but froze when he felt a dark aura. Y/n appeared with a scary look, the man looked at her.

'Oh! She's cute!' He thought, Y/n held a key up, "Y-Yo.... Ke... Dr..." She said, the man sweated as his eyes widened.

'Wait... This dark aura! Is she saying that she'll kill me?!' He thought again, a imaginary bubble appeared and showed Y/n holding a key between her fingers.

She had a evil look, "Haha! I'll kill you!!" She had blood all over her face and the key. The man sweated hard as he ran off with his jacket, "Run away!!!!"

The little kid looked confused but went with him anyways. Emma stared at her with wide eyes.

Chifuyu kneeled as he was shining, 'She spoke to a stranger!!! Finally!!!' He was like a proud dad.

Y/n looked confused, Emma laughed, as Chifuyu clapped.

Toman laughed as Chifuyu and Emma told the story. Mikey rolled around the ground, "She!!! No way!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!" Draken chuckled, Mitsuya smirked, "That guy thinks she was gonna kill him, huh?"

Emma laughed harder, "Look on his face was amazing!!! Y/n-Chan!!! You're awesome!!!"

Y/n looked confused as cat ears popped out, Chifuyu had a sparkling aura. Baji laughed, he patted his back, "Chifuyu is proud!!"

Emma nodded, "He was kneeling, clutching his heart!!!" Chifuyu giggled, "Good Y/n-Chan!" He patted her head.

[Not edited! Rushed it, I'll edit it later.]

]

[Nice boy!!!]

[Nice boy!!!]