The Song

'Anything, anyone, as long as is strong, it can take down this dancing goddess,' the other cultivator and the Lan disciple turn to look at Mo Xuanyu(WWX) who is playing on a hand made bamboo flute.

"Of all thing, why are you playing a flute at a time like this? It sound so awful, you really are a lunatic."

Jin Ling took this chance to shot one more arrow at the statues but it didn't work. Then he try to kick it, the statue hand knock him down to the ground instead.

Just when the statue is about to attack Jin Ling, someone came to save him. Someone from within the forest came out, kicked the statue hand and broken it.

'No way...isn't that....isn't that....Wen Ning....Wen Ning...Wen Ning,' once more Mo Xuanyu(WWX) felt a deep pain from within his head starting to show him more memories but the picture is going by so fast that he couldn't see them at all.

"What the heck is going on here?" Jingyi asked.

The other cultivator know who this person is, "it's the ghost general Wen Ning."

"It's the ghost general Wen Ning!"

"Didn't Wen Ning died 16 years ago along with Yiling Laozu," Sizhui agree to what Jingyi just said.

Seeing that the statue is attacking again, Mo Xuanyu(WWX) start to play again once more. Wen Ning use the chain around him, he twisted like a whirlpool and destroy the dancing goddess. It smashed her into many pieces.

"This is an illusion."

"What?"

"Surround him."

Mo Xuanyu(WWX) watch as the cultivator surrounded Wen Ning.

"Everyone! Don't let the Ghost general escape! He is that Wen Ning!"

No one dare to attack Wen Ning, they are afraid that he might kill them instead. But that one cultivator won't give up.

"What are you all afraid off? His master isn't with him."

"That's right."

"No need to be afraid of him!"

"His master is dead."

Even when they surrounded Wen Ning, they still didn't attack him. Only when they hear the flute again.

'I got to help him escape, even though I don't know much about Wen Ning. I know that he doesn't want to hurt anyone,' Mo Xuanyu(WWX) play on his bamboo flute once more.

When Wen Ning hear the sound of flute once more, he start to attack those who is surrounding him. He doesn't want to kill them but only to hurt them.

Mo Xuanyu(WWX) open his eye, he see how his song is stirring up Wen Ning temper.

'I have to play something more softer, more calmer, something to stabilize him but what,' that is when a song came into his mine.

In the distance at a small tea house, Lan Wangji hear a melody, a melody he haven't heard in a long time, a melody only him and Wei Wuxian know.

He took off onto his bichen, he flew toward the sound of that melody. When he got closer, closer, closer and closer, the melody become clear to him.

Lan Wangji see a person he seen before walking backward toward him. He want to rush toward that person and pull him into his arm. But he couldn't, he is frozen, he couldn't move.

When the person hit his shoulder with their back, he grabbed that person hand. Mo Xuanyu(WWX ) turn to look at the person who he bump into.

'Hanguang Jun? What am I doing? I still need to tell Wen Ning to leave,' so Mo Xuanyu(WWX) move his flute to his lips to play, 'this Hanguang Jun, how strong is he?' Mo xuanyu(WWX) try his best to play on his flute even with the grip on his hand is preventing him from continue playing on it.