JinLinTai

After buying the rabbit lantern, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walk back to the inn that they are staying in. They see the junior is standing outside waiting for their return.

"Hanguang jun!" All the junior turn to look at Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian walking toward them with a lantern in his hand.

"Hanguang Jun!" All of them bow to Lan Wangji, 'They really respect you,' Wei Wuxian smile to himself.

Sizhui looked at the lantern in Lan Wangji hand, "What's the matter?"

"Zewu Jun is here, he waiting for you inside," both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian look inside the inn, he walk up to Sizhui to give the rabbit lantern to him.

Sizhui and Jingyi look down at the lantern in Sizhui hand, the two of them look up at Wei Wuxian, "Mo qianbe, this lantern ....."

Wei Wuxian went to put his hand on Sizhui shoulder while saying, "You can keep it. It seem like Hanguang Jun and I got some business to take care of," after saying that, Wei Wuxian too went inside the inn.

When Wei Wuxian went into the inn toward the garden, he see Lan Wangji talking to his brother, 'that must be Zewu Jun,' the two brother look to their left to see Wei Wuxian walking toward them. He see the sword that belong to Nie Mingjue hovering above them, "Are you two sure this is Nie Mingjue sword? And that you saw Nie Huaisang big brother body?"

"In coffin town, under a circle, it was a headless body of Nie Mingjue. The body was well preserved, even the clothes on the body didn't even decay. When we saw it, the blade spirit appear before us, that is when we know that this body belong to Nie Mingjue," Wei Wuxian talk for Lan Wangji because he doesn't know what to said to his big brother.

'Da ge,' Lan Xichen closed his eye, he couldn't believe that Nie Mingjue body is at Coffin Town this whole time.

"This really is Chifeng Zun."

Wei Wuxian look between the two brother, "XiongZhang," Lan Wangji want to said something else but his big brother stop him, "Wangji. Is enough." Lan Xichen absorb Nie Mingjue blade into the palm of him hand.

"At that time, during the flower banquet at Jinlintai, I witness Da ge went into Qi deviation. All of his meridian were broken. Even thought I haven't heard from him all these year, I have prepared myself for the worst."

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at each other, they don't know if they should ask Zewu Jun about it or not. 'Why doesn't Hanguang Jun ask him about it?' "Zewu Jun, we have a question to ask you?"

"Go ahead."

"Hanguang Jun didn't get to tell you the rest of what happen in coffin town. During our mission there, we were fighting a mask man, this mask man robbed Xue Yang half of the Yin Hufu. This mask man swordmanship come from the Lan clan and the Jin clan. Zewu jun do you know who this person is?"

Lan Xichen turn around to looked at Lan Wangji, who gave him a slight nodded to his head. Even Wei Wuxian look over at Lan Wangji, then back to Lan Xichen.

"This mask man not only know both Lan and Jin clan swordmanship but he also hide his trace and his identity. Not only does he attempt to steal the Blade spirit in YueYang, but he also helped Xue Yang to committed murder in coffin town. This person, we think that he doesn't want us to find Chifeng Zun body, and we guess that they are afraid that we will found out that Xue Yang has restored half of the Amulet. This person, he know a lot about the secret behind the Nie clan Blade shrine, also he is someone who is close to the Lan Clan. Therefore, this person has a complicated history with Chifeng Zun in the past."

After listen to everything that Wei Wuxian have just said to Lan Xichen, he looked at his little brother. Lan Xichen can tell who it is that Lan Wangji is talking about, he know that his other sworn brother will never do such thing.