Episode 7

In the General office of Atlas, General James Ironwood, a middle-age muscular man wearing white military suit were appear to be.. In stress. Reason why is because the man got an information about otherworldly creatures that suddenly appeared in Remnant. He sent his men to investigate and in return, he got all of them dead. Killed by a single raptor in a thick and dark forest in Emerald forest.

He start to feel a sorrow for the men he has throw into the unknown. He thought the mission will be successful but it's not. Alot of them has their life been thrown away just to catch a single monster. Why this is happening...

"General." called from the young adult woman with white hair, Winter Schnee. Atlas Specialist. "We found... Something."

General Ironwood drop his expression. His face were now look fearful as if more anxiety were added into himself. "W-what is it?" asked Ironwood.

Right after being informed, Ironwood immediately walked towards the underground basement. Once he arrived, he sees it. The thing that his soldiers caught.

It's a huge beast. Around the same as average sizes of adult Behemoth. It's scales were white and it's spikes is almost the same as crocodilian. It's forelimbs were long and it's claws are sharp as swords. It's teeth were many and sharp as swords. It's eyes however... Is soul ripping. As if, it have taken thousands of lives before.

"What in Gods name...." said Ironwood. Of course, never in his life seen this kind of beast before and it sure does make him feel.. Small and scared.

Then, he notice a gaze. The beast were staring at Ironwood with it's red sharp eyes. The beast were smiling. It feels like... It was thinking. Thinking for a plan to escape.

At this point, Ironwood know what to do. So he immediately turn around and walk to his place, to initiate quick catch on these type of beasts.