Episode 6: The Brain...

Ruby woke up from the faint and heard a whimper inside the cage.

She investigate and witness Emerald laying on the floor, bleeding with bruises on her stomach.

"What the..."

Before she could finish it, something landed behind her. Ruby turn around and it the Raptor.

"Oh no..."

The Raptor come closer to Ruby as she step back from the Raptor. Unfortunately, she got cornered by the Raptor since she reach the wall.

"No... Don't kill me!" said Ruby with terrified.

The Raptor lean closer to Ruby's face and start sniff. Suddenly, it sneeze then shake it head off. The Raptor turn away from her and running away through the 'Escape Route' Cinder has made.

Ruby breath repeatedly while her knees shaking. She slide down to the floor and hug her knees.

"T-That.... So terrifying." said Ruby.

Meanwhile, at the ocean between Mistral and Vale...

The Atlas military sailing on the seas searching for something. Something that intrude the ocean and the government.

One Atlas soldier told his men he found something in the water. They finally found the beast, Mosasaurus.

The Atlas boats are not small nor big, just half. Because of that, the beast manage to attack them. One by one, the beast destroy them all in the seas.

From blue water turn into red.

Meanwhile at Menagerie,

There a attack from something. It not the work of a terrorist.

"Hold it!" said the faunus guard.

Those faunus grabbing the chains very tightly. Under those chains, there a unknown beast to Remnant, Spinosaurus.

The Spinosaurus got heavily wounded after fighting army of Faunus on the island but still stay strong what so ever.

It tried to escape from those chains but failed. Eventually, it gave up from escaping.

The Guard call Ghira. "Sir, we caught the beast."