Episode 2: The Fight...

When Ruby turn around and saw the Beast were snarling behind her, She quickly dodge it bite. Ruby roll to the side while the others prepare for attack.

"Ooooh, you messing with wrong sister!" said Yang.

Yang make her first move by charging towards the Beast with her Gauntlet but the Beast could think faster and quickly jump behind her.

"Know my attack, huh? HIAH!" yelled Yang while raising her fist to the Beast.

Still, the Beast could dodge faster from her attack. Couple of dodging and attacking later, Yang became tired. She pant so hard. Suddenly, the Beast pounce her.

"Gyah! G-Get off me!" said Yang.

The Beast tried to eat her face but Weiss blast the Beast away and cause it to hit the wall.

"You okay?"

Yang replied. "Yeah, I am. That beast was fast!"

Suddenly, Ruby interfere. "But I'm much faster! HIAAAAH!!!"

Ruby use her speed to strike the Beast with her red scythe but still It can dodge her attack. Ruby strike again but failed due to It dodge. Eventually, the Beast learn her attack move. Ruby tried to strike It again with her scythe. The Beast quickly jump to the air and smack her face with It long tail, sending her fly to the boxes.

The Beast landed safely until It got tied by Blake's Gambol Shroud.

"Now Weiss!" said Blake while holding It neck.

Weiss while wielding the Myrtenaster, she use her Semblace . Later, she froze the Beast. So, they finally catch the Beast.

"That wasn't so hard at all." said Weiss.

"Why you... Didn't do it earlier? Ow!" said Ruby while holding her pain.

Later at Beacon Academy,

All students look at Team RWBY with shock and awe because they brought a new species in Remnant that been froze with ice and being strolled to Ozpin office.

"Ah, you did it... Why it frozen?" ask Ozpin.

"Well..."

Couple of minutes of explanation from Ruby, Ozpin understand why.

"Hearing from your story. This Beast more smarter than any Grimm we met." said Ozpin. "Good job, anyway."

"So what you gonna do with it?" ask Ruby.

"I don't know actually." said Ozpin.

"WHAT?!"

"Know know, children. Don't need to panic. I'll keep it in cage later." said Ozpin.

The team felt relief with his explanation.

"Anyway, you all could do whatever you want to do." said Ozpin.

They nod and leave the office with excitement. Ozpin and Glynda look to the frozen Beast.

"Should we start the test?" ask Glynda.

"Yes. After it melted, we will start the test." said Ozpin.