Episode 1: The Monster..

Meanwhile at Beacon Academy,

There a four students called Team RWBY, a team members with 4 girls. R for Ruby Rose, W for Weiss Schnee, B for Blake Belladonna and Y for Yang Xiao Long. While heading to their headmaster office, Ozpin, they having chat a little.

"OHMYGOD! It our first mission! I wonder what could it be!" said Ruby with excitement.

"Relax, you dork! It a mission! Maybe it a simple mission like investigating or something." said Weiss.

"Heh, simple? To me, investigating is hard! We had to make theory about, blah! Blah! Blah! And become Sherlock Holmes in the end." said Yang.

"I like being Sherlock Holmes. It my favourite novel character!" said Black in her monotone voice.

"I don't care if it simple or not! It our first mission!" said Ruby.

Later, they arrive at Ozpin office in time.

"Team RWBY, you came." said Ozpin.

"Yes, we are!" said Ruby.

"Do you know why I brought four of you here?" ask Ozpin.

"For our first mission?" said Ruby.

"That one but there a reason why," said Ozpin while opening a hologram screen. "Here why."

Ozpin show them a picture of massacre of dead faunus laying on the floor with flood of bloods.

"Oh my god..." said Weiss.

"What the..." said Yang.

Ruby tried to barf.

"H-How..." said Black with sadness and shocked when she saw her kind get slaughtered. She a cat faunus by the way. "Who could've done this?!"

"Relax, Ms. Belladonna. I'm afraid it not 'Who' but 'It'." said Ozpin.

Ozpin rewind the video from the screen and showing a reptilian monster with big claws on it feet and had blue stripes on it skin. It has long tail and tall as Jaune height. He also show the monster killed all of the White Fang members alone.

"What is that thing?" ask Ruby.

"I don't know, Ms. Rose but I'm sure it wasn't a Grimm. It more like a living animal." said Ozpin.

"Maybe a new type of Grimms?" said Yang.

Suddenly, Glynda response. "Don't be ridiculous, Ms. Xiao Long. There no such thing is 'New type of Grimms'."

"Okay okay, sheesh..."

"But anyway, this kind of mission cannot be avoided. If we do, imagine what would happened if Ironwood found out about this 'Beast'." said Ozpin while drink some coffee.

They thought about it. Ironwood maybe a general of Atlas kingdom but he also interested on something like this. He may turn this Beast into war machine or something for science that could killed this Beast. They thinking about it and decide to accept the mission. 

"Prof. Ozpin, We'll find it." said Ruby.

"Don't forget to bring it here." said Ozpin.

"Why?" ask Weiss.

"Nothing but still bring it to me when you find it." said Ozpin.

"Okay."

4 hours later, team RWBY on their way to the warehouse where the creature got sighted. Later, they arrive infront of the warehouse with 4 empty police car near the warehouse.

"Why the vehicles look so empty? I don't see any officer around." said Blake.

Ruby replied with her finger point to the ground. "Um... I think I know why..."

Three of them look it and saw a police hat covered with blood and had blood trails that lead to the empty and spooky warehouse.

"I think I pee a little." said Ruby.

Then, they went to the back of the warehouse. Before they enter the warehouse, they found the door aren't close.

"Seems like the beast were clever enough to open a door." said Weiss.

"When you said that, it bring more dangerous to us if the monster is smart." said Blake.

After that, they went inside. All of them terrified by their sight because they saw bunch of dead cops lying on the floor with White Fang dead bodies.

"Holy god. This way awful than the video we watch early." said Yang.

"C'mon guys. Find any clues or something to track down this 'Beast'." said Ruby.

"Um... Ruby?"

"Yes, Weiss?"

"Look..."

Ruby felt weird to Weiss but at the sane time she heard a snarl behind her. She turn around and saw the Beast.

"Oh no..."

SCREEEEEEECH!!!