Episode 4: The Queen...

When they saw the gigantic reptile looking dragon, they started to felt terrified or even possible, stunned by It appearance.

"What the heck was that?!" ask Nora while freaking out.

"I don't know but we better--Look out!" said Jaune while warning about the the Tyrant monster that stomping it way to Ursa.

Ren and Nora jump away from getting stomp while the monster roaring to Ursa.

RAAAAAAAAARH!!!

Ursa roar back to It. Like any other animals, the monsters will circling first. Then, Ursa attack it first by using it teeth. Ursa successfully bite It leg but not hard enough to hold. So the Tyrant monster forcefully to let it leg go and then step the Ursa head so hard. The Ursa become dizzy by the stomp. As it become dizzy, the Tyrant use It opportunity to killed by snapping it neck with It strong sharpened teeth. JNPR watch the whole fight and feeling awe about it until the Tyrant look to them with It sharp eye.

"Oh god, it look at us!" said Jaune.

"Everybody don't move!" said Pyrrha.

Three of them follow her order and don't move a muscle. It kept staring towards them. Suddenly, it ignore them and start eat the corpse after 8 seconds.

"Huh, It... Ignore us?" said Jaune with confusion.

"Shh, let get out here! Quietly!" said Pyrrha while whispering to Jaune.

While trying to escape quietly, Jaune step on the twig and cause a sound.

"Oh no..." said Jaune.

The Tyrant heard it and turn around to investigate. Jaune face to it with scared face but He did not move when he scared. The monster stomp towards him and then standing there. Jaune felt confuse, why it didn't attack him now? Suddenly after 5 minutes, the monster went away. Jaune still stunned but the others are shock.

"Jaune, are you okay?" ask Pyrrha.

"That thing didn't eat me," said Jaune. "Was it because I don't move?"

"I don't care," said Pyrrha. "We've need to report this to Prof. Ozpin. And hurry!"

So they went to their academy to the tell Ozpin about it. But, there something they don't know about Emerald forest. It had more than this....