Prologue

"I heard that the Vice-President of Toman just got stabbed," said girl with witg purple eyes, her hair tied in a low ponytail with a (f/c) butterfly pin. She looked down on the firey man beneath her as she sat ontop of his back while he is doing push ups.

Kocho (Y/n). Flower Division Captain of Kimetsu Gang. Her twin sister, Kocho Shinobu is also a Division Captain.

"Umu! That is true! A coward might I add. Bringing a knife in a fist fight, I would say that is a complete coward!" He said.

Rengoku Kyojuro. Fire Division Captain. One of the first main captains in Kimetsu Gang.

"I agree with Kyojuro. I would ignore the bastard if he ever want to with fight me!" Said another voice. The girl looked beside her and her companian to the Upper Three Division Captain, Hakuji, also known as, Akaza. His girlfriend, Koyuki who is also sitting ontop of her boyfriend.

The two males were busy doing push ups as the two girls conversed with one another.

"Ne ne, Koyuki-chan! Has Akaza-kun been treating you good?" Koyuki nodded her head with cheerful smile on her face as she began to rant on how sweet her boyfriend was towards her. How he brought her to a garden and the couple made flower crowns.

"Look, he even took this picture as his standby photo!" Koyuki pulled out the said boy's phone and showed (Y/n). Hakuji however, was now a blushing mess as he listened to his girlfriend's rant about him.

"Ahhh, why won't you two just get married already?~" (Y/n) sighed, and now Hakuji stopped all of a sudden. His ears were now burning red.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan! Why would you ask such question all of a sudden?!?" Koyuki asks, trying her best to cover her red face.

"Hmmm.. That's 'cause I can see the both of you getting married, move into a house, live together and have kids.." (Y/n) bluntly stated, blankly smiling at the her friend.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!"

"UMU! I AGREE WITH (Y/N)!"

"KYOJURO!"

Shinobu was giggling at the background with Nakime beside her.

"Have you gotten any other news? We usually heard of the delinquent world quite lates since we're a big time organization," Nakime hummed and nodded her head.

"I heard about Tokyo Manji Gang's First Division Captain, Baji Keisuke left and join in Valhalla.." Nakime said and Shinobu's eyes widened.

"Ehh? Why would he do that, though? Joining in an enemy that they will fighting off against with soon.." Nakime shrugged her shoulder and just strmmed her biwa.
______________________________________

"We need a plan to get Baji-san back!"

"Yea, but the question is, how?"

Takemichi and Chifuyu were walking down the rainy road, umbrellas in their hands. Without even noticing that they bumped into a group of guys.

"Oi, watch where ya going will ya?!" Takemichi shrieked as he apologized. The group's leader turned to Chifyyu and noticed how he wasn't even apologizing like Takemichi.

"What do you're doing there, huh?! Apologize already!" Chifuyu clicked his tongue and sent a punch to the guy's face.

"Maybe you fuckers should see where you're going then!" Chifuyu remarked. Furious, just before the guy cpuld even land a blow on any one of the two Toman members, a sash was then wrapped around the wrist of the said male, stopping him from punching Takemichi or Chifuyu.

"Man, and here I thought I could atleast get a break from being a delinquent once.. Man~" Said a male voice, boredly.

"Onii-chan just take them out already! I just got that new sash!" Whined out a feminine voice.

"Right right.."

"Wha--" Just before the group could even turn around they were greeted with a pair of tired dark green eyes and a punch on the face. Minutes later, all of the guys that were ganging up agaisnt Takemichi and Chifuyu were all scattered on the ground.

"You Toman guys should really be careful, man... What a pain.. Man..." Gyuutaro groaned and just before Chifuyu could even open his mouth, Takemichi quickly apologized and dragged Chifuyu. Saying their thanks and walked away.

Ume, or known as Daki, hummed as she poked the pile of bodies with her foot.

"Don't touch them. You'll get nasty bacteria." The female yelped and jumped away from them.

"Man.. Come on, it's getting late.." Gyuutaro said and walked with his sister beside him. Meanwhile, Takemichi and Chifuyu were still on discussing of their plan to get Baji back right after he declared that he will fighting alongside with Valhalla, the gang enemy that they will be fighting against with.

Not even noticing a crow flying above them.

Meanwhile, Kagaya was drinking his cup of tea while his cousin, Muzan was busy reading a book. "It seems like the rain won't stopping anytime soon." Muzan hummed and flipped a page of his book and Kagaya continued to enjoy his drink.

Silence evelop the room once again, until Muzan cleared his throat. "It has been about 2 years since his passing.." Muzan spoke and Kagaya hummed.

"It really has. If Shinichiro were still here we would've had asked him to be the third leader with us," Muzan chuckled. He knew his cousin was right. Just before Kimetsu Gang was even created, both two leaders were always up against with one another.

It was similar towards Benkei's and Wakasa's situation, but the two gangs collided with one another and named it Kimetsu Gang. When the news of Shinichiro's passing reached to their ear, they were upset. They wanted to ask Shinichiro to be apart of their gang, but they know that the male would simply decline.

Saying that he wanted to live peacefully and normally with his family and closest friends.

"I remember you tried naming our gang 'Sano' at first," Kagaya teased and Muzan's face went completely red and he just closed his book shut, telling his cousin that it wasn't true and to shut up.

"We both know each that we admire Shin's leadership.." Kagaya chuckled and Muzan sat infront of him and poured his own glass of tea and drank it.

"He's responsible of what he does. But you and him have the same weak body. Unable to fight properly." Muzan smiled under his cup and Kagaya furrowed his brow.

"Atleast I wasn't rejected 20 times." Kagaya pointed out and Muzan choked on his drink.

At heaven, Shinichiro doesn't even know if he should feel flatter that his friends were talking about him, admiring him as well, or feel offended that his dearest friend reminded him of his current 20 times past failure.

"Man, must be rough.." Luke patted the black haired male's back.

"It's okay, Shinichiro-san. Maybe someone woud accept once you're reincarnated," Solomon said, trying to cheer up the black haired male.