Chapter 3

The morning beam of the sun illuminates Kazutora's room as tje boy was sleeping peacefully as he was in such ease.

"OI, BANANA BRAT! WAKE UP!"

Until the Wind Division Captain, Sanemi Shinazugawa bursted in shouting causing the poor teen to jump out of his bed, due to shock. Groaning in pain, he looked up to his captain and then to the clock.

"But it's 7 in the morning.." He groaned, ruffling his black and yellow colored hair.

"Yea, and I have to put you up to shape. Let's go!" Sanemi exclaimed, grabbing the boy by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the bathroom.

"Wash your face and brush your teeth."

"But what about breakfast..?" Kazutora blankly asked and Sanemi stood stunned for a moment. But the white haired male ignored him and just walked out, leaving Kazutora to wash his face and change.

"Your 20 minutes late in training. But since your new, Imma start this whole shit in square 1."

"W..What about Baji..?"

"That Edward friend of yours still needs to heal from both the wound and bonked bruise by his mom. He'll join in training in 2 weeks, so get ready!" Kazutira nodded his head and just munched on the breakfast, until something flickered in his head.

"Who the fuck is Edward?"

After eating, Sanemi and Kazutora walked their way towards the.back of thr apartment unit. Kazutora watched as the white haired male opened a metal fenced door with the 'WARNING' Sign sticked to it.

Sanemi opened thr metal door and looked back at Kazutora and just gestured the male to just follow him behind. "Where are we going..?"

"To the training ground." Sanemi simply replied, and after a few minutes of walking the two reached to an abondent looking building. Kazutora watch as there were some members training, doing push ups, combating a captain with wooden sword, running around the big building with a barrel or two in their arms. Kazutora watched in amusement.

"Ya-hoo~ New member!~" Greeted a voice, as Kazutora's sandy eyes met with a pair of rainbow ones.

"Eh..?!"

"Douma, step away from my trainer.." Grumbled Sanemi and Douma faked a pout.

"Wahhh, so mean Sanemi-kun.." He the quickly dodged one of Shinobu's surprised attack.

"WAHH! You almost got me there Shinobu-chan~♡︎" The said girl smiled, but little did they know that behind that sweet smile of hers was that she was gritting her teeth in irritation. Annoyed by the male.

"Shut up and lets continue the fight, Douma." Kazutora watch as the two division captains train- well... more like fight, with one another. He glancrd back to his captain who grabbed a wooden sword for himself.

"First, we need to test your flexebility and agility."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

25th November

Just as Takemichi walked down the streets of Shibuya after knowing that his friend, Draken lives in a brothel, he saw a glimpse of a familiar blond hair. Knowing who it was, he went over to greet ghe girl but to his shock, there he sees Emma hugging Mikey. And the blond boy hugging the girl back, placing his hand on her head, patting lovingly.

"I love you, Mikey." Said Emma.

"Hug me tight..?" Takemichi repeated on what the girl said as his face went pale as if like he saw a ghost.