Chapter 1

31st Oct. 2005

Walking down the road, Yuichiro let out a groan. "Why do we have to attend to this stupid fight?" Michikatsu glanced at his cousin and hummed. Muichiro and Yoriichi took the lead while their twins were following behind them.

"Yui-nii, I'm sure Muzan-sama and Oyakata-sama have their reasons," Muichiro reassured and Yuichiro could only sigh heavily, grumbling under his breath. The cousins then made their way to the junkyard with the other known delinquents suck as the Haitani Brothers, Leanman, and many more.

Yuichiro watched as Muichiro quickly took a seat a few meters back from the known brothers, Yoriichi following behind his cousin, taking a seat next to him.

"Who do you think will win?" Muichiro asked and the older male hummed and began to think. "It depends.." The taller male looked around the area and soon, Yuichiro and Michikatsu sat beside them.

Rindou, however, noticed a presence behind him and his brother. Slightly curious, he turned around and swore he almost choke on his own saliva when he saw one of the well-known gang members in Japan. The Tokito and Tsugikuni Twins. Quickly turning back around, he straightened up his back a bit. The older Haitani noticed this and raised a brow, confused about why Rindou looked back and then at the battlefield, he turned around and his blood turned cold when his amethyst eyes met with a pair of dull red ones. Turning around, clearing his throat he tried to calm himself down, but sadly it didn't do anything.

"Should I say 'Hi' to them..?" Yoriichi blankly asked, looking down at Muichiro who just shrug his shoulders.

As the 'referee' announced for the two gangs to step in, Takemichi took in a better look at the surrounding that he was currently in. Then, his blue eyes went to four figures that were sitting meters back away from the Haitani brothers. Curious, since Chifuyu didn't tell him who they were, he tapped the blond undercut's shoulder and pointed to the Tokito and Tsugikuni twins.

"Chifuyu, who are they?" He asked and Chifuyu looked at where his friend was pointing and his green eyes widened. "K...Kimetsu Gang?!" Chifuyu bit his fist. Takemichi looked at the boy, slightly confused about why he was freaking out.

"Kimetsu...?" Chifuyu quickly looked at Takemichi with a shocked look on his face and gripped the male by his shoulder.

"You don't who Kimetsu Gang is?!" Chifuyu whisper yelled and Takemichi just shook his head in confusion.

"They are basically a well-known gang organization!" Chifuyu exclaimed and Takemichi began to think. 'A well-known gang organization..? I should ask Naoto or even Yamagishi about this..'

Just as Kazutora punched down the referee, the fight between Toman and Valhalla began. Kazutora ran his way towards Mikey with a sinister smile on his face. But Draken beat him up to it as he blocked Kazutora's attack with his arm. "Think you can beat up Mikey? You're nowhere near his level!" This made the dual-haired boy irked, "Draken!" Then, a figure appears behind the tall blond and his black eyes widened when he sees Hanma kicking. This causes the male to be skidded against the ground.

"Fuck..!" Draken cussed at the impact and Hanma laughed in delight. "Hahaha! You gotta deal with me now, Draken!" Draken went into a fighting pose, his eyes narrowed at his opponent. "Come and get some, Hanma.." Hanma hummed and looked over at Kazutora. "Kazutora!!" He shouted out. "Mikey's all yours!" He exclaimed then looked back at Draken. "Let's have some fun, Vice-Leader."

"Hell yeah! I can finally get serious for once!" Draken cracks his knuckles.

"Mikeeeyy! I've been waiting soooo long for this!" Kazutora snickered.

"I won't hold back. Kazutora." Mikey replied.

Yuichiro yawned at the scene in front of him. Usually not any of the Kimetsu gang members would even want to attend to such brawl, but both leaders had decided to have one of the two divisions to attend in this fight, cause... why not?