How he hugs you

Bellamy: He grips you so tight you're lifted off your feet, his face buried softly in your hair. He whispers your name. Over and over. You giggle as he grips you tighter and starts to spin. It is a moment frozen in time. He doesn't want to let go, and you don't want him too, either. With a soft kiss on your temple, he lets you gently to the ground. His face is an open book, and you are the main character.

Finn: His strong arms wrap around your waist, his hands sliding sneakily into the back pockets of your jeans. You sqeak, surprised as he moves his hands inside your pockets. He chuckles as you fling your arms around his shoulders, looking at him judgingly. He grins and pulls you into his chest, enveloping you in a bear hug. All you can see is the familiar fabric of his shirt, all you can hear is his pounding heartbeat, all you can smell is his familiar scent; like the forest, like freedom. You are filled with him. And for a minute, you forget where you are, who you were; you forget the horrors of yesterday and the dangers of tomorrow. For a minute, you are free.

Jasper: He's laughing. Always laughing. If not with his lips then with his eyes. You can't help but grin back. He pulls you into a tight embrace, resting his chin atop your head. You fit together perfectly - two matching puzzle pieces. He snuggles you closer, your head pressed against his rapidly beating heart. He murmurs something into your hair, sending shivers down your spine. His breath tickles your face and you giggle. He smells like wood, metal. Like burning chemicals and the earthy smoke of the campfire. He smells like home.

Monty: He runs to you, arms wide open. When he is close enough, you fling yourself onto him, arms wrapped around his torso, his arms clung tightly around your shoulders. He whispers into the crook of your neck, his breath tickling you, causing you to giggle giddily. He laughs into your hair, glad you both have made it through another day. You try to move out of his embrace, but he just holds you tighter. You laugh at his childish behaviors, but secretly, you're glad he didn't let go. Secretly, you wish he would never let you go. And secretly, he knew that. And you both knew he wouln't. Not now, not ever.

Murphy: He cradles you in his arms, smiling lovingly, hair tumbling down into half-closed eyes. Slowly, slowly, he brings you towards his face. Your breath hitches in anticipation. He smiles, full lips slightly open. Closer. Closer. There is almost no space between you. He breathes in the same air you breathe out. Murphy opens his mouth, taking a giant, crunching bite out of your head.

A/N Yes, you're a potato.
(NO OFFENSE TO MURPHY!! I love him more than he loves potatoes.)