Part 11

Betty and Tabitha then take Jughead and Archie to a room.
At the exact same time Tabitha and Betty slaps Jughead and Archie
Jabitha room:
J: What the hell was that for?!
T: Could you make it any less obvious you're in love with Betty?
J: I was defending my friend she was crying so much and he kept going.
T: Yeah, about the time she cheated on you and almost had sex with Archie!
J: She's still my friend
T: Yeah and you fucking love her!
J: No I don't!
F: Yes you do!
J: No I don't!
T: Yes you do!
J: You know what, yes I do! I've loved her since I layed my eyes on her in Kindergarten, and the feelings only grew from there, and from the moment we kissed in her bedroom to the when we broke up when she left to New Haven , including the time we were distant after she told me she kissed Archie, because I was still with her was the happiest time of my life. Those 7 years without were torture! When, her, Archie and Veronica didn't show up to pops 1 year after graduation liked we all agreed , it hurt but what hurt the most was that Betty didn't show up, and even these past three years when I wasn't with her, were miserable, because I'm always thinking about her, I love her, always have , always will!
T: Wow Jones
J: Oh my god, tabs I'm so sorry!
T: *crying*Yeah that fucking stung, but you can't control love
J: Please don't cry
T: Even though this stings so much , I really hope you get one day.
J: Thanks Tab, I'm sorry.
T: Whatever Jones.
She walks out crying
T: Uh thanks Cheryl it was fun
Jughead walks out and sits on the couch.
J: Woah.
To: What the hell happened in there?!
J: You couldn't hear?
F: We could on hear you two yelling at each, then just one person yelling , I think you, and also Betty and Archie yelling, they still are.
J: About what?
What happened between Betty and Archie:
B: You're an ass Andrews!
A: Stop being so dramatic!
B: I'm not you just made me cry out there, and you wouldn't stop!
A: I was trying to piss Jug off!
B: Why!
A: He was being an ass!
B: No you were!
*both hear Jugheads whole speech*
B: Aww, that's sweet.
A: Sweet?! He said he's been in love with you since Kindergarten, and still is, he just admitted to being in love with you for 25 years! That's not sweet thats, obsessive! Creepy! Perverted! I'm gonna go beat his ass.
Betty then punches Archie
B: Shut the hell up! It's not any of those three things, he doesn't stalk me or anything, he just misses me and still loves after 25 years! Arch I loved you for so many years and you rejected me. And after Veronica dumped your ass you wanted to be with me. You've been "in love" with me for like two years. Jug has loved me for 23 years longer than that!
A: Then why don't you go be with him then!
B: Atleast he wouldn't treat me like dog shit!
A: Don't act like that!
B: Here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna go back to wherever the hall you're stay!, not speak to me until I say you can!, not move back in until I say you can!. Got it!
A: Fine.
Back to current time
K: We don't know
Archie and Betty then come out and Archie leaves and Betty sits next to Jug.
To: You guys break up?
B: No
J: *disappointedly* that's good
B: Is it though?
K: Uhhhhh
B: No, I don't mean that, we just got into a fight that's all.
C: Ok
J: Well me and Tabs broke up, sooo
B: *trying to hide happiness* Oh no I'm sorry Jug.
Betty and Jughead hug.
Betty whispers into his ear.
B: I heard what you said. That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me, now that you and Tabitha are broken up, we can be together
Jug whispers into her hear
J: Ok let's do it, but I just broke up with Tabs, after years of being together so can we just take it slow and just hook up for now.
They pull out of the hug.
Betty nods
Everyone starts chatting and after a while Betty puts her hand on Jugheads hand and intertwine there fingers and move around there hands.
To: Uhh.
Betty and Jughead look at each other.
They break up the hand holding
B: Sorry I didn't even realise.
J: Uh don't worry about