Part 13

J: What took you so lo-
Betty interrupts him by smashing her lips against his and Jughead kisses her back and  they start having a very passionate kiss
Jughead then starts kissing Bettys neck.
B: Oh yeah Jug! Leave some hickeys!
To: Umm, is she making out with Jug?
F: Uh-huh
To: Even though she's still with Archie?
F: Yup.
To: I need a drink.
Cheryl and Kevin walk over.
C: Whoo looks like we're having fun over here
J: Uh-huh, so go.
B: Juggie don't be rude I promise you'll get the main show tonight , but I'm gonna do the opening acts?
J: Fine, come here
Betty and Jughead then kiss for a little bit.
They break apart.
B: Come here Cheryl
C: Ooh ok.
Betty then grinds up against Cheryl and rubs her hands all over her ass and kisses her neck.
Cheryls then laughs and hold Bettys head against her neck.
To: Now she's all over Cheryl.
F: Another vodka, maybe mix it with some rum, scotch, whiskey, beer and wine.
To: What are you doing?
F: Trying to get you drunk so you can have fun without worrying about Betty ruining her long-term relationship.
To- I'm just saying she sho-
Ten minutes later
Toni is making out with Fangs.
To: I love you so much baby, I want to do you so hard tonight. All night.
F: I like that.
To: Hahaha, look at Betty making out with Cheryl, whooo!
Betty and Cheryl are making out while Betty is touching Cheryls ass and Cheryls kissing Bettys neck.
B: You know Arch is coming over tomorrow to get some stuff cause he's living in a motel, shhh don't tell anyone. Anyway I can't wait to see what excuse sober Betty has to explain all these hickeys.
C: Do you want me to stop.
B: I don't think I said that.
Betty and Cheryl then starts swaying there boobs and hips together.
After a while Betty says.
B: I'm gonna see if Veronica wants to do something.
C: Ok
They then make out for a few more minutes then go.
B: Hey V.
V: What's up.
B: You've stuck here all night with your boring, bad at sex, ex-boyfriend why don't you come with me and I can show you a good time smoke show.
R: Wait, ex-boyfriend, she knows.
V: Yep, and sure B, let's do it. *mouths to Reggie* I promise we'll do it tonight.
Veronica then starts grinding against Betty and is touching her ass, until Betty starts twerking on Veronica and Betty grabs Veronicas head and puts it on her neck and Veronica starts kissing her neck until a few minutes when Betty says.
B: I'm about to make tomorrow an even bigger problem for sober Betty
Betty smashes Veronicas lips with a kiss and wraps her legs around her waist and Veronica picks her up by the ass.
B: *whispers* Let's go to the bathroom huh?
V: I'm down
Veronica puts her down and they kiss and giggle all the way down to the bathroom.
To: So let me get this straight she, made out Cheryl, made out with Jughead and is probably gonna sleep with him tonight, and is about to have sex with Veronica.
Cheryl and Kevin walks over
C: #BarchieIsNoMore
K:#Bughead#Beronica#Chetty#WhoIsBettysEndgame
To: Ok, she might be making out and having sex with girls tonight but Betty Coopers endgame is not a girl.
K: I don't know, I think Beronicas endgame
C: No way Bughead is endgame.
To: I agree.
F: I think Betty and Archie will work things out.
K,C&To: Are you an idiot?
F: Jeez sorry.
Meanwhile in the bathroom stall.
B: UHHHHHHHH, NEVER STOP, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I CAN'T WALK TOMORROW
V: With pleasure baby.
Veronica then starts sucking Betty boobs and fingers her pussy.
B: OH FUCK YES! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING GODESS.
Back at the bar.
To: Wait what about Reggie?
F: Oi, Reg come over here
Reggie walks over
C: So how are you doing
R: I'm fine.
To: Uh, you know Betty and Veronica are having sex right now?
R: Oh me and Veronica broke up.
Everyone gasps.
To: Jeez Cheryl this party is like a couple destroyer. Jughead and Tabitha broke up. Betty and Archie are holding on by a thread, they'll be broke up within a matter of days. Now Veronica and Reggie broke up.
F: Hey baby, we're the only couple who survived. High Five!
To: High Five!
R: No, me and Veronica broke up a few days ago because I'm moving to New York but we wanted to act normal tonight.
F: Ohhh.
Betty and Veronica walk out of the bathroom still kissing and fixing there dresses and hair in between until they separate
Veronica walks over to the bar with everyone
To: Veronica sorry about the break up.
V: Thanks.
F: Um you have something on your neck
V: Oh yeah, I'll fix that.
She wipes Betty lipstick off but she still have a bunch of hickeys.
Betty went over to Jughead and grabbed his hips and they made out and said
B: Let's have some fun Juggie