Chapter Fourteen: Over Your Head

Two days before the prom, Zurich is still in the hospital is to get his recovery. Meanwhile, Veronica and Reggie are in La Bon Nuit for the night and they're watching Elio playing casino when Veronica thinks Elio is cheated after he taught Hiram that he is always to be a winner.

*after the casino*

Veronica: *counting the money upon the table next to Reggie* Two-thousands and one dollar. Are they fucking crazy?

Reggie: It looks enough.

Veronica: No, I need more than that. Elio is a control freak. What am I gonna do now?

Reggie: Call your mom.

Veronica: No.

Reggie: It's been hard to get your money back when it's inside your dad's lock.

Veronica: When he sees it, I'm gonna get deep trouble.

Reggie: Try to win the lotto. Go to the store or something. When is your sister is coming back soon?

Veronica: I don't know. She doesn't give a damn about me. She left in New York a long time ago.

*Meanwhile*

*At Cooper's house*

Betty: *writing the diary about The Farm and she looks at Jughead's eyes*

Jughead: What are you writing?

Betty: About The Farm.

Jughead: That's ugly.

Betty: Yeah. I wonder that your dad and my mom are having their relationship in high school.

Jughead: To be honest with you, Betty, it's a long story. He's being a jail for last year. We bailed him out.

Betty: He is not decorum.

Jughead: Thank you. I was hoping we can pay for the ticket tomorrow. Apparently, I'm free now. *kisses her*

Betty: *kisses him back*

*The next day*

*At Riverdale High*

CJ and Mario: *walks over to prom and king queen sign and sees Cheryl and Toni*

Toni: Hey brothers!

Mario: Hey. We just hang out with the boys at night.

Cheryl: So, are you change your mind? To go out to dance as a friend?

CJ: Well...

Mario: I know you girls are loving each other but we just can't.

Cheryl: Ok...so, here's the sign for prom king and queen.

*Meanwhile*

*At the lounge*

Carter: I'm very excited about the prom tomorrow. It's for the biggest night as ever been.

Alfie: Look, you were always too much exciting and we just get right into it.

Lydia: We're not gonna break up with each other. At least, who else going to win the king and queen.

Vanessa: I already know who's going to win. Me and Bobby. *holds Bobby and kisses him*

Bobby: *kisses her back*