Credits

Cast & Characters

Cole Sprouse - Jughead Jones

Lili Reinhart - Betty Cooper

KJ Apa - Archie Andrews

Camila Mendes - Veronica Lodge

Brandon Thomas Lee - Bobby Spencer

Tyler Posey - Carter Smith

Inanna Sarkis - Vanessa Mason

Caity Lotz - Michelle Camp

Madelaine Petsch - Cheryl Blossom

Marisol Nichols - Hermione Lodge (nee Gomez)

Skeet Ulrich - F.P. Jones

Madchen Amick - Alice Smith

Trevor Jackson - Zurich Lyons

You - Romeo Lyons

Vanessa Morgan - Toni Topaz

Columbus Short - Tobey Lyons

Dax Shepard - Tim Spencer

Kristen Bell - Laura Spencer

Jennifer Lopez - Claire Lyons

Drew Ray Tanner - Fangs Fogarty

Casey Cott - Kevin Keller

Keith Powers - CJ Swift

Maia Mitchell - Phoebe Alman

Erinn Westbrook - Tabitha Tate

Recurring

Mark Consuelos as Hiram Lodge (nee Jamie): Veronica's father, who was recently incarcerated for illegal activities.

Jennifer Love Hewitt as Julie Smith: Carter's mother and Harold's wife. 911 operator. She was the crush of high school interest Alex.

Kenny Wormald as Brandon McCormick: A young man straight A's academic, who finds himself tied in a romantic relationship with Ariel.

Jay Hernandez as Dylan Mason: Minka's husband, and the son and daughter of Alfie and Vanessa Mason (seasons 1-5; guest season 6)

Jennifer Garner as Minka Mason: Dylan's wife, and the son and daughter of Alfie and Vanessa Mason (seasons 1-5; guest season 6)

Dylan O'Brien as Alfie Mason: Alfie is Vanessa's brother and son of Dylan and Minka. Lydia's love interest.

Matthew Davis as Harold Smith: Julie's husband and the son of Carter. He's an abusive drunk and unprofessional.

Julianne Hough as Ariel Hough: Dancer, songwriting, and she's from New York. Who is interested in the relationship of Brandon.

Holland Roden as Lydia Martin: Phoebe's sister, the daughter of Phil and Emma. A shy girl from being involved with the bullies and takes a stand for her relationship with Alfie.

Sophia Bush as Beth Pierce: A young woman abused by her parents to visit Salvatore's school including becoming a hybrid. Damon's love interest

Dylan Minnette as Luis Camp: A young street man who's giving the drug partner with Tyrell. Michelle's cousin. 

Renee Zellweger as Susan Mulwray: A woman business mistress and the nemesis of Riverdale.

Thomas Q. Jones as Tyrell Hill: The main drug dealer with his partner Luis and the nemesis of Greendale.

Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore: A good-hearted and affectionate vampire and the complete opposite of his older brother, Damon Salvatore.

Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert: a young orphan who falls in love with vampire Stefan Salvatore and later his brother, Damon, creating a love triangle.

Tom Holland as Sean McCall: a Riverdale High quarterback and a powerful hybrid and beloved to Hope. Jughead's childhood.

Zoe De'Grand Maison as Evelyn Evernever: Edgar's wife, who takes an interest in Betty.

Chad Michael Murray as Edgar Evernever: Evelyn's father and the enigmatic leader of the cult-like group called the Farm.

Sarah Desjardins as Donna Sweett: a Student at Stonewall Prep.

Sean Depner as Bret Watson: An insufferably competitive student at Stonewall Prep who targets Jughead when he enrolls at the prestigious school

Danielle Rose Russell as Hope Mikaelson: Hope Andrea Mikaelson is a 17-year-old orphan and student at the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted who is descended from some of the most powerful hybrids. Sean's love interest.

Blake Jenner as Justin Adams: Laura's high school crush, a street man who uncovers prohibited illegal activities.

Lea Michele as Angie Lopez: a young woman honor to Riverdale High student.

Matthew Noszka as Bryant Spencer: A college honor roll from California. He is Laura's older son and Bobby's half-brother.

Tiera Skovbye as Polly Cooper: Betty's older sister, and the daughter of Alice and Hal Cooper. She is pregnant with Jason Blossom's children.

Mishel Prada as Hermosa Lodge: A private investigator from Miami. She is Hiram's daughter and Veronica's half-sister.

Austin North as Mark Kendrick: Vanessa's on-off boyfriend who is in the college together.

Chris Mason as Chad Gekko: Veronica's controlling husband who works on Wall Street.

Ashley Benson as Chloe Peters: A honor roll college student from Georgia State University, who is Romeo's best friend and partner relationship.

Alexander Ludwig as Matt Stockton: A college student lawyer who is in a romantic relationship with Phoebe.

Danielle Panabaker as Lori Swift: A math teacher at Riverdale High.

Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Newton: An software engineer who is her relationship with Cesar (seasons 4-6)

Chace Crawford as Harry Miller: A new Greendale mayor and the co-leader of The Mysterious.

and more special guests.

Author's note

This story has come to the end. Last summer, that was my first book when I've made. It's almost one year anniversary since my story begins. I would like to say thank you guys so much for reading this story it's been an amazing journey with fanfiction, spinoff, and crossover together. It's been almost a year. Also, Riverdale has come to the end and the show has been after six years since I was watching my favorite show. Also, I have an online course from the community college and I was being autism. If you wanna check out my other books, it's on my profile with my stories.

Nk_works

candyqueenxy

SusanBenson2812