•38

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

We run into the store, both giggling like little kids as we try to hold in our laughs, somewhat doing so. It's raining outside and George nearly slipped as we tried to run from the car into the store.

"That was funny." George nods, even though he nearly fell. "Yeah, I'm such an idiot." I snicker at his words. "True, now lets get snacks!" I grab the first shopping cart and shop in, making the brunette let out a sigh before grabbing the handle.

"Where to first?" He asks me, pushing the cart into the store, that is quite empty to our luck. "Snacks? Hello?" George rolls his eyes and pushes the cart through the aisles until we reach the candy one.

I hop out of the cart, nearly falling as I do so, which makes us both laugh, before making my way over to grab chocolate chip cookies, while George grabs whatever he wants.

"It's been a while since we done this." I hear George say as we both put cookies into the cart. I softly nod, agreeing with him. It indeed has been a while.

We've both been busy. He has been recording, and streaming, with Dream and Sapnap a lot while I have been taking care of my little brother when our parents were at work.

Which meant driving him to meet up with all his friends, college and mostly to Wilbur's apartment to just hangout. I never minded it, especially since I love spending time with my brother and his friends, since they're also my friends.

But now that I've met Dream, they all try to get me more involved in their schedules. I don't mind it of course, but the lore streams are enough for me right now, since I also have other streams planned, and my EP.

I haven't told anyone besides Tommy and Wilbur that I'm visiting Karl soon, mostly to record my EP in NC, and record some shots for the music video's.

Tommy loves being in the room as Wilbur and I write lyrics for the songs, sometimes even coming up with his own and helping, same for melodies.

"Well, since you guys are trying to give me the same schedules now, we'll get to hangout more." I smile and George nods, a smile on his face. Even though George is older then me, and we never were in the same classes in school, we've always been best friends.

It's also why George is getting a song dedicated to him on the EP, for being my best friend, and one of the best ones too. I turn around to grab some more cookies while George goes to get more candy.

"Ariana? George? Is that you two?" I look up to see Natalie, George his ex girlfriend from High School. "Natalie, hi." I give her an awkward smile, George making his way over to us.

"You two are still friends I see, how are you two?" Natalie has always been nice, they just didn't work and didn't like eachother anymore, hence why it isn't that awkward to see her in the store.

"We've been good, busy though." I tell her, a small smile on my lips. "With the Twitch and Youtube thing right? You two grew so big, it's really cool to see."

Natalie is a brunette, and just one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. "Yeah, it is." George speaks up after clearing his throat. "So how are you and Jake?" Natalie turns to me, clearly not knowing what happened.

"Oh- uh, we broke up, like a year ago." I give her a weak smile this time, letting her know it didn't end up that pretty. "I always knew he was an asshole, I'm happy you're okay though!"

She pulls me in a hug, letting me know that if she was there she would've beat the shit out of him, which trust me, she tried the second she met him.

Natalie was always protective over me, since we were close friends, and she hated Jake the second he came through the door when I introduced him, she just never liked him. I understand why now.

"Well, I'll let you two have fun, we'll catch up some other time!" We say our goodbye's and she disappears out of the aisle. George and I turn to eachother before laughing.

"She has not changed at all!" He laughs and I nod, agreeing. "She's still so nice, I'm glad we all stayed friends after you two broke up." George nods at my words. Natalie became apart of our friendgroup, until she went to college in America.

"Lets get some more stuff before we go back into the rain."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───