Nervous eyes

Thump, the sound of my body hitting the floor. I instantly pry open my eyes and groan from the impact of the wooden slabs.

Angry, I threw the blanket off my head, "Can anyone in this family normally wake me up for once!" I shouted at whoever shoved me off my bed.

"Nope," the ringing voice of Eloise pounded in my head. I lazily stood up and watched my sister rummaging through my closet, pulling multiple articles of clothing from hangers and onto the end of the bed.

My brows furrow in frustration, "What are you doing in my closet and what are you still doing in this house?"

Eloise turned towards me with a dramatized expression, "I'm trying to pick an outfit for you to wear to rehearsal like the kind sister I am,"

I rolled my eyes at her comment, "And Hyacinth and I are staying until after your mating, we all want to meet the person who gets stuck with you for the rest of their life."

My sister quickly sets her sights back onto the clothing in my closet as I spread a tight smile across my lips, I sure do feel sorry for the person who gets 'stuck' with me.

I plop down onto the foot of my bed and continue to observe Eloise swiftly flip through outfits, it almost makes me yawn.

"Here," my sister announces as she chucks a plain, white short sleeve shirt. Along with that came some denim loose jeans.

I stare at the fabric and that alone just makes me want to go back to my bed, "Can't I just wear a hoodie and sweats. Since this is just the rehearsal?" I pleaded.

"If it was any other rehearsal, I would say fuck it and go with the sweats but this rehearsal is different." Eloise states.

"What's so different about this one?" I genuinely question.

Eloise inhaled deeply and seemed like she composed herself just to utter his name, "Ryne Langston is attending the practice to spectate. Because of that you need to look your very best, Accilia. That's why this one is different."

I gazed down at my lousy pajamas and felt a light tint of blush paint on my cheeks. My sisters have always gawked over the famous Blue Moon pack Alpha and how dashing he looked at their ceremony but not once mentioned him appearing at any of the past rehearsals. I wonder why now, he decides to show his face.

I bit my bottom lip and slipped into the hallway bathroom. While dressing I mentally prepare for the screaming girls once they lay eyes on Ryne. Unlike myself their first impressions stand a chance, even with the high pitched screaming. They might stab at his ear drums but at least they didn't try to stab at his internal organs.

I walk out of the bathroom physically ready to throw myself into the girlish day but mentally I'm just ready to go back to bed.

"Let's go!" Eloise chimes while strutting out of my room. Rolling my eyes, I reluctantly follow.

When we land on the bottom step, I feel my family's eyes piercing my soul, "Stop that." I say plainly, looking up to see my family's creepy smiles.

"We can't help it, today is your day to shine," My mother gleams, as she wraps me into a lung crushing hug.

I scoff, "More like your day," I muttered, directing my speech towards my mom.

My mother either didn't hear or just ignored my comment, "Alright, let's get going so you're not late," she said, releasing me from her grip.

We all climb in the car and start driving,for what reason is oblivious to me. The only person entering the pack house is myself, so I don't know why they dress up and ride with me like they're going to see the Alpha.