𝟔| 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

CHAPTER SIX:

LEARNING OF HIS FEELINGS

NIGHT TIM HAD once again came to all the soldiers as they found themselves peacefully sleeping inside their tents, resting after a days hard work

NIGHT TIM HAD once again came to all the soldiers as they found themselves peacefully sleeping inside their tents, resting after a days hard work. Meanwhile, away from camp, Y/n stood behind some bushes as she discarded her clothing.

A couple feet away from her, Mushu paced back and forth while the girl's horse stood beside him, silently eating the long grass that was all around them. All of them stood near a lake, the moon shining down on them.

"No, this is not a good idea. What if somebody sees you?" Mushu asks.

"Just because I look like a man doesn't mean I have to smell like one." Y/n argues, taking her hair down.

"So a couple of guys don't rinse out their socks. Picky, picky, picky. Myself, I kind of like that corn chip smell." Mushu states just as Y/n splashes in the lake, letting out a breath. "Okay, alright. That's enough. Now, come on. Get out before you get all pruny and stuff."

"Mushu, if you're so worried, go stand watch." Y/n instructs.

"Yeah, yeah. "Stand watch, Mushu, while I blow our secret with my stupid girlie habits"." Mushu makes his voice higher as if to imitate Y/n.

Just then, laughs are heard as three people run past the dragon and Cri-Kee, the cricket chirping. Mushu and Cri-Kee watch as Yao, Ling and Chien-Po take off their clothes, then jumping into the lake. Trailing behind them, Milan did the same thing, walking in just as Y/n noticed them all.

Quickly, she dives down slightly, only her eyes and up being shown. When she sees the four soldiers swim farther out to where she was, she grabs a lily pad, putting it in front of her face. If Milan saw her like this, then he would definitely recognize her. She was lucky when he wasn't around to hear her and Li Shang's conversation on the first day as she lied about her father having a son.

"Hey, Ping!" Yao calls, finally noticing the girl.

Y/n slowly puts the lily pad down, faking a smile as she glances to Milan, who was swimming a bit away from them, the boy not hearing their conversation.

"Oh, hi, guys. I didn't know you were here." Y/n lies, making her voice deeper. "I was just washing. So now I'm clean, and I'm gonna go. Bye-bye."

Ling swims over to her. "Come back here. I know we were jerks to you before, so let's start over." He puts out his hand, the two shaking hands. "Hi. I'm Ling."

Y/n chuckles nervously, taking her hand out of his as she goes to turn around, only to stop when Chien-Po was right there.

"And I'm Chien-Po." Chien-Po tells her.

Y/n waves at him nervously. "Hello, Chien-Po."

Ling points at Milan in the distance. "That's Milan. We took him in on the first day."