New York City

It had been 5 months since Paige graduated High school in Chicago and right after she left Chicago she went straight to New York at the age of 18 to follow her boyfriend. When she arrived in New York she went to his dorm so she could surprise him but she caught him cheating on her so she left and never looked back. Paige was going to start a new job and she wanted to celebrate with her friends Tiffany and Britney. Paige and her friends were going to Mark's Bar where they had been going since they met Paige.

Paige - ok , so now that I have a place to work I want you to know that I will try to be free when we go out

Tiffany- what do you mean

Paige - so the person who interviewed me told me "I would be working long hours" so I'm just giving you guys a heads up that I will be leaving soon

Britney- bitch , shut the fuck up and take shots with us

The girls laugh and then take 7 rounds of shots . While Tiffany and Britney were fucking some guys in the restroom , Paige was not and was at the bar talking to the bartender. After 2 hours at the bar, Paige decided that she better get home so she wouldn't be late for work tomorrow. Paige gets her coat and puts it on , along with her mints since it was snowy outside. She walks out and then bumps into some guys and makes him drop his keys .

Paige - I am so sorry that I was on my phone and I wasn't looking .

??? - oh don't worry about it but are you alright I hope I didn't hurt you

Paige - oh no you didn't , am sorry I didn't catch your name

Noah - it's Noah ..... Noah Walker

Paige - I'm Paige .... Paige Black ,and I'm really sorry about that

Noah and Paige go down to pick up the keys but hit heads by accident. Paige and Noah groan.

Paige - fuck *chuckles*

Noah - right *chuckles*

Noah picks up the keys. Noah looks at Paige while he was giving Paige her keys. He saw how beautiful Paige was and he wanted to see her again. 

Paige - I'm sorry I hope I didn't ruin your night

Noah - oh no your good , you actually made it perfect by me seeing your beautiful face

Paige and Noah smile

Paige - I should getting going

Noah - oh ok well I hope I get to see you again

Noah and Paige say goodbye to each other and part ways . They thought that they would never see each other again but boy were they wrong .