First date

Paige gets out of work at 6:00 so she can shower and get ready. 19 minutes later, While Paige was in the shower she couldn't stop thinking about Noah. Of how she could picture him as if he was right in front of her. She thought about him running his hands all over her body touching her, she thought of his tattoos on his arms and hands. For a minute she zoned-out as if her spirit left her body and then she came back.

1 hour and 20 minutes later:

Paige walked out of her apartment where Noah was waiting for her. Paige wore a beautiful black long sleeve with a red and black striped skirt with black high boots. 

Noah - hey I didn't know if you wanted to get picked up or wanted to go alone but I choose to pick you up , and your sister-in-law told me where you lived so

Paige - of course she did *chuckles* well should we go

Noah - ok let's go

Noah and Paige go down stairs and reach Noah's car and he opens the door for Paige. Paige was deeply impressed with Noah because no one had ever opened the car door for her.

In the car :

Noah - so what are you into ?

Paige - books mostly but I always read Dante and Beatrice

Noah - same , I bet you have the photo of them

Paige - no , it's so expensive I could never afford something so beautiful like that

Paige and Noah smile as they look into each other's eyes. Throughout the entire date, Noah kept thinking about kissing Paige's soft peach lips.

1 hour and 50 minutes later:

It had been an hour since they arrived at the restaurant. Noah and Paige spent the entire night getting to know each other. Noah and Paige headed back to Paige's apartment. Noah starts kissing her and he is holding her hand against the wall and Noah is kissing her neck. Paige started to get flashbacks from her abusive ex-boyfriend. He would push her against walls and slap her so hard she would pass out due to the slaps he would give her.

Paige - no no *pushes Noah* please don't hurt me

Noah - I'm sorry but I wasn't gonna hurt you

Paige - I think it's time for me to turn in for the night

Noah - oh ok , I had a really great time, maybe next time we can go somewhere fun ?

Paige - I would love that

Paige goes to her apartment and Noah goes back to his beautiful house. Paige changed into her one set flowery pajamas and went to sleep. Noah on the other hand had to take care of something.