Back to you

2 months later :

It had been 2 months since Noah and Paige broke-up. Things weren't really going great for either of them. Noah was now making questionable decisions and Paige finally decided to go back to college like her family wanted. She got a job at Ray Dynasty when she wasn't in school she would be working. Noah knew what Paige was doing because he had Rio follow and made sure she was okay and more importantly safe. Paige was on her way to work and walked inside the main office on the 5th Floor and was approached by Mickey. Mickey James was a Mexican-American , who had black hair and who was Paige's first love, and had been wanting to get back together with her for years. Paige was walking to her desk when she stopped because Mickey was in her way.

Mickey - hi beautiful

Paige - morning Mickey

Mickey -so i was wonder if -

Josh - Mickey . . . she isn't interested

Mickey - don't you have some gay pride to go to ?

Josh - don't you have some ass to kiss

Paige and Josh laugh then walk away from Mickey and head to their desks that are next to each other. Josh was an African -american who was married to Dan Woods (Dr.Woods).

Josh - so do really not like him anymore

Paige - He's a liar I've had plenty of those so

Josh - he hasn't reached out to you ?

Paige - nope , not even a package from him , why ?

Josh - Dan says he's been coming in his office late at night and really really drunk so

Paige - well don't waste your time asking me because i haven't seen or talked to him and I don't plan to

11:00 pm at night :

Everyone had left to go home except Paige . Paige stayed late because she still had a lot of work that needed to be done. Paige was listening to music on her ear-pods. She was listening to Becky G " Mala Santa '' and was dancing to the song. Paige was in the copying room because she needed to make copies for the meeting in the morning.  Paige hadn't realized that someone was behind her. She was so in tune with the music that she didn't see anything. When she got the paper and turned around she saw Noah standing behind her.

Paige - *gasps then takes off her ear-pods* What are you doing here . . . Walker ?

Paige walks away and Noah follows her to her desk.

Noah - is that my new name Angel ?

Paige - *rolls eyes* What are you doing here Noah ?

Noah - I've been thinking of what I did to you , I think I made a mistake !!

Paige - *slaps paper on the desks* that's a nice apology

Paige walks away and goes into her boss's office and sets up his office with Noah behind her.

Noah - can you stop and listen for a second !!

Jade - *turns around and looks at Noah * Noah what we had was solely built on fantasy , you can't love someone like me okay it just doesn't exists okay

Noah - *steps closer to Paige* Is that why you asked me to leave that night ? . . . Paige I love you  . . . I don't care if your poor or if your 19 and I'm 23 , I love you Paige Black , I'm in love with you

Paige - *tears* you can't be serious ?

Noah - Paige , will you marry me . . . someday *smiles*

Paige - *chuckles* yes