"You stocking me ? "

Paige wakes up and gets ready for work she goes to Starbucks to get her coffee then heads to her sister-in-law's office where she sees Noah.  Noah spots her and looks confused about where she is. He then goes up to her with a smile on his face from seeing Paige.

Noah - are you stocking me ?

Paige - no , I'm taking my sister-in-law's lunch , she forgot it when she left this morning so I thought I would bring it to her , but then I got lost I mean all these buildings look the same

Noah - maybe I could help , what office does she work for ?

Paige - I think it called Ray dynasty

Noah - oh . . . I know that building as a matter of fact , I have a meeting there if you want I could take you there ?

Paige - ya that would be really nice

Noah and Paige head to the building and they both go to the elevator and go to floor 4 where he follows her to drop off her sister's food.

in the elevator :

Paige - so . . . do you live around here ?

Noah - NO , I live out in the country ?

Paige - I bet it's nice . . . living out there all alone , it must be beautiful *smiles*

Noah - do you really not know who I am ?

Paige - some guy with really good taste in tux's *chuckles*

Noah - *laughs* good point

Noah and Paige laugh then arrive at the 4th floor. Noah helps Paige find her sister-in-law. Paige finds her and waves at her and then walks up to her and gives her, her lunch.  Then Paige hugs her and walks towards the elevator where Noah was waiting for her.

Paige  - thank you so much Noah for helping me out

Noah - no problem umm ..... now that I have you I was wondering if you will go on a date with me tonight at 7:40

Paige  - of course *smiles* 

Paige hugs Noah then walks to her job at Joe's Bar and Grill. Meanwhile Noah was having his meeting he couldn't stop thinking about Paige and how beautiful she was.  Paige gets to work and has a huge smile on her face since she had a huge crush on Noah. While Paige walks to her Job she couldn't stop thinking of Noah and how well he looked in tux's. All through her shift she thought of one thing and that was Noah and their date that evening. She hoped that if there date was a success then it wouldn't turn out like the rest of her relationships.