josh and giulias first date

Josh is patently waiting for giulia to arrive at the movie theaters.   Honk honk ishaana giulia and the girls have arrived in a nice black hummer. "Hey josh" the girls screamed from the car. "Bye guls call me when yall done "announced kaMyra.  Josh nicely coments in giulias wonderful dress . And grabs her hand and enters the movies. " What movie are we gonna see" said giulia.  " um.  How about annie" he said confused.  "Sure y not". 2 tickets to annie plz said josh.  Theater 4 to the right saod the worker.  When they get to the movie it hasnt started which was good.  "Let's seat all the way up top " said Giulia. The movie has begun. Awe…..  Thats so sweet giulia cries of joshes shoulder.  The movie has ended.  "Wow that movie was sad and also amazing" josh said. " I loved ❤ it "said Giulia. Excuse me while I go to the ladys room.  When giulia enters the ladys room she quickly pulls out her phone and calls alexia and tells her how the movie was and how great time she had.  Amd told her to come pick her up from the movies.  Muahh josh kisses giulia before she gets into the car and "says haave a great night bae ". Wanna know if her friends get jealous read the next part bye.