The cruise

Wake up,wake up, screamed Joshua in Alexia's ear. I'm up . get ready for the cruise he said rushinggly. Alexia and joshua quickly grabbed bathing suits and clothes grab the keys and ran out to the car. Ring wakes up I'm coming to get u Alexia said to Sydney. OK I'm already ready girl. What????? I thought it was just me and you said joshua. But me and her need time together but we can still u know at night said Alexia. Beep at shdsneys door she rushes out locking the door behind her and running to the car. Aaaaaa she screeamed . what ?what ? I can't believe in going on a cruise!!!! Lol. Hurry up the boat is here about to leave. They grab their bags and quickly run up the boat to check in. Finally were here on the boat. Guys wanna go for a swim said Sydney!! Well me and josh have to have....... Well meet u here at 6:00. But now its 4:00 I know that.!!! Well bye said Joshua as he grabs Alexia's hand thrilling to go to the cabin and get busy. Uuuuuuuuu Alexia's screaming as Joshua takes off her clothes and kisses all over her body when dre walks in how did u get here screamed josh. I paid said dre. Well were busy said Alexia bye. Then dre shut the door running to Sydney's cabin. Knock knock...who is it screamed Sydney its dre ooo k. Muahh so dre kisses Sydney and Sydney says get in the bed.