Starting of a new friendship or fight

So I finally found you........

I told her with my trade mark lopsided smirk

Suddenly she stopped struggling in my hands and looked at me with shock

I chuckled and gestured her towards the boxes and thanked her for providing such yummy meals.

She just nodded her head shyly. I can clearly see that she is not comfortable but something in me is just stopping me to let her go.

I strangely want to hold her hand and want to know more about her.

So finally I asked her "can we talk"

First she was surprised but later she just said "ok"

Looks like my question shocked her because her eyes and mouth went wide. She looks so cute with her wide open eyes and mouth. God how someone can be so cute.

Finally I am sitting with my mysterious person ( really "my", since when) in my room.

It's really awkward, both of us don't know what to say and simply kept looking here and there and giving fake and awkward smiles to each other.

Suddenly she got up and rushed outside. It was so sudden that I didn't get any time to react. Once I recovered from the shock, I also got up and rushed outside only to find her coming inside with all the boxes which were royally ignored at the front door.

I am sorry, I completely forgot about them. BTW you really cook so good. I am eating much more than what I generally eat. I don't know what would have happened to me if you weren't there and providing me this yummy food. I genuinely thanked her from bottom of my heart.

Seriously that one day of starving was enough for me to realize what hunger really means. I wouldn't have survived if it is not for her. I really don't know how to thank her.

She not only provided me hot hot food even some snacks to munch on. I can thank her for the food but how can I thank her for the love and concern she is showering on me?

Only I know what it really means to me.

I came out of my la la land with her sweet voice
"that's ok"

She gave me such a genuine smile that I just kept staring at her.

" can I take my boxes back" she asked and suddenly I was confused "why" I asked with such horror expression.

Wo I don't have any more boxes at home to pack for tomorrow. So can I take yesterday's and previous days boxes.